Cyrax is offline New Member

About to start a winny/deca cycle

hey guys i was wonder if you have any good suggestions on how i should cycle this?
    But my first question is it even safe? And what i should expect doing both of these at the same time.

I don't want to add test in there simple as that.

I have a month worth of winny and a month worth of deca .

I am not really good with the whole cycle periods and when i should do them so if you guys could help me out that would be awesome and i would really appreciate it. I am 21, 6'0, and 180 pounds. I workout 6 days a week and do cardio on the days I am not. Thank you in advance.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't run the cycle, its useless and awful and with your current mind set I wouldnt touch steroids until you understand how to properly design a cycle.

yeah well that explained alot...why dont you tell me how its useless? and its not that i dont know how to cycle its just that i wanted to know from people who have poss. done if there is a optimal way to do it for better results.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax View Post
    yeah well that explained alot...why dont you tell me how its useless? and its not that i dont know how to cycle its just that i wanted to know from people who have poss. done if there is a optimal way to do it for better results.
    You've got a month worth of winny and deca and you want me to explain why deca and winny for a month is useless! I advice you to do a lot of reading in the education threads because I'm not breast feeding a simple answer. Do some homework.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    deca doesnt even start working until about 5th week, which means by the time it starts working you already ran out! Btw deca needs test with it unless you want a limp dick, i would also suggest caber

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Marcus is right that is a terrible cycle, aside from the fact that you don't have enough of either compound they both will shut you down extremely hard and you may not recover properly causing you a lot of problems with libido, erections and performance issues in the bedroom. Read the profiles on these compounds and research deca dick and don't worry abbot steroids for a couple of years. Your 180lbs at 6" tall with proper diet and training you have room to grow naturally.visit the diet section and learn how to diet to meet your goals.

okay, thank you guys.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Research would be a waste of time/money

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    no test? whats your diet look like? your stats?

Thread Information