keanu reeves10 is offline New Member

First cycle need advice...

I am 21 years old 6'3 175 lbs and plan on doing my first cycle using Testosterone Cypionate 250mg my buddy said to start at a half mil every 4 days for the first 3 injections, then 3/4 mil every 4 days and to cut back down when coming off. I would love some advice as to what you think? he said to use 18 gauge 1 inch needles is this correct? and what would you recommend for a pct? any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to build a foundation naturally you can put a lot more mass on with food. you are also to young taking steriods before your fully developed you could cause yourself damage. Head over to the diet section and post your diet

I dont even know where the diet section is I'm new to this website and just need advice. I don't plan on doing the testosterone for a few months down the road until I get up to about 185lbs I couldn't tell you my diet unless I wrote it down all day what I ate I just try to eat as much as possibly but with genetics and a ectomorph body type and fast metabolism its extremely hard to gain weight...

You don't want to touch steriods until your around 24 yrs old and you have a lot of natural growing to go. Diet section is further down on the main page.

my vial expires February 2012 and I am tired of being skinny I work hard in the gym and train right I have been pumping since 2009 got sick with mono last year and quit working out for about 5 months to get healthy again. I have been on and off working out trying to motivate myself but am slowly getting back into things I plan on doing the test eventually when i feel ready... I was just wondering if my above cycle information is accurate with what I should be doing?

No you shouldn't be cycling because your to young, taking steriods could cause damage to your hpta, do you want to have low test for life? You need to sort your diet out otherwise you will always be skinny and it wouldn't matter if you did do steriods because you wouldn't keep the size they gave you because you don't have a diet to support it. Don't do steriods at your age and concentrate on your diet for the next few yrs and build a base, steriods are useless if you don't. Either sell your stuff or throw it.

many people choose to use steroids when there young Arnold started when he was 16! All I was asking for was advice on what my buddy said to use...

fourloco is offline New Member
    stay away from roids for now. i didnt understand why these guys told me to wait until i did the research on my own. diet and a proper workout routine will get u further then anything else

Quote Originally Posted by keanu reeves10 View Post
    many people choose to use steroids when there young Arnold started when he was 16! All I was asking for was advice on what my buddy said to use...
    And I keep repeating myself, you need food not steroids at your age.your to young and you don't have a base or calorie intake to use them.

yes your right I don"t have the calorie intake to use them at this moment. but in the future when I am getting the calories in, eating and sleeping and training right I believe they will help with my body type extremely well. I appreciate your comments. I train Monday chest and legs, Tuesday shoulders and back, Wednesday arms, off day then repeat, Also doing core every second day. whats your take on mutant mass?

You really need to sort your diet out and maintain that diet for a few yrs to build a foundation, you will also need to keep increasing the calories over the next few yrs to keep supporting the tissue your going to build naturally. You also need to seriously sort your training out. Forget steriods for a few yrs your along way off from taking them. Go to the diet section and post your diet and then go to the training section and sort a routine out to build mass and size.

Cyrax is offline New Member
    i would think the 18 gauge needle is good for sucking it up in to the needle, but i would use a 25 gauge needle with a 1.5 inch tip in order to peirce the skin. and the cycle seems right hope it works out.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by keanu reeves10 View Post
    Keanu, if everyone was jumping off a bridge, would you do that to? Marcus is right, you're not ready for them. And at 6'3 175lbs you got a lot of potential for natural growth. I suggest you train harder in the kitchen. Whatever you eat right now, add 500 calories per day to it and tell me in one month that you didn't make any gains. I won't believe that (unless you're overtraining).

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Go to the diet section and post your diet and then go to the training section and sort a routine out to build mass and size.

look I don't have time for that I have a job I have a life I put enough time in eating I cant be on this website all day talking about diet and training I have a great trainer who I have learned from, and was starting to get great size before I got sick I was up to 187-189lbs. now that I am just getting back into it at that size is when I will use the test. and don't know how big you think i wanna be not some crazy body builder I just wanna be a solid 200-210 give or take with a solid frame im not kidding when I say my body type doesn't put on fat allIi am is 175 of muscle and bone right now and need a boost when im ready

If you don't have time then no more needs to be said, I've told you what you should do so all the best

I am just gunna eat like it's my job and train right

Thread Information