shaqfoo is offline New Member

Question Cutting Test and Tren with oil

Hey guys,

So I have some Test E and Tren E blend (250mg Test E 150mg Tren E)/ml. The last time I used this product I had amazing gains, although I experienced a lot of pain from injections. The day after I injected the area would swell up and feel like I got hit with a golf club. It got to the point where it would be hard to walk or even bend over when I shot glutes. The pain and swelling would last for about 4 days to a week.

What I have read is that the pain may be caused from the high hormone levels per ml of oil (400mg/ml). I am considering cutting it with oil to bring down the concentration. I am able to order 100ml of sterile filtered cottonseed oil or grape seed oil. The issue is that it comes in bottles with a screw off top. I intend to transfer what I need into sterile vials. I am unsure if the oil with truly stay sterile once the bottle is opened and exposed to air. What would be the best way to transfer the oil from the bottle into vials?

Thanks guys. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure mate but u would probably get a better answer in the lab forum...

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    Buy some benzyl alcohol, reg unfiltered oil and a whatman. mix oil with 2% ba and filter through whatman into vial

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have purchased sterile cottonseed oil online that has the rubber top so you can insert needle and the bottle remains sterile...look around and you will find some. BTW, cutting w/ sterile oil is a life saver (I mean ass saver, lol).

Ideally I would like to buy sterile oil with a rubber stopper. Do you remember where you ordered it from?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Yea lots of places have rubber stoppers. Don't get a screw off.

tmtulcs is offline Junior Member
    2nd cottonseed oil. You can get what you need from ar-r .

Thanks guys. This site is so useful.

Hey on the ar-r site it says that the USP grade oil is packaged in a sterile vial, although filtering is recomended. Is this oil actually sterile then or is it just a liability thing and they have to say that?

Thread Information