MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

is hair loss guaranteed with tren/mast etc ?

so im planning my summer cycle and thinking about involving tren and mast, but i have been reading that they might induce hairloss due to converting to DHT (?)

Is this just another genetic person to person side ? ie can happen to some but not others ?

I always thought i would have a full head of hair for life, only through what my grandparents still have full heads of hair, mine is thick and grows quick (sound like the gf here lol), so would it still affect me?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you aren't prone to losing your hair, it won't affect you. But if you are prone, then there is probably nothing worse than those 2.

thanks for confirming my thoughts.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    i haven't lost a hair to AAS use. depends 100% on the person.. but any dht derived steroid (winstrol , masteron , primoboloan, etc) will be the worst for hair loss. the more androgenic the steroid is, the worse it will be

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    AAS don't cause hairloss. Genetics do. AAS will only speed the process if you are prone to it.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Thats not true. I know many people who have used tren and lost hair who were not prone to it. A budy of mine is persian and has a ridiculous hair line lol it starts at like his forhead lol any way he shed like crazy on tren...I couldnt tell but he said when he washed his hair he would have hairs all over his hands. When he stoped using I beleve most of it grew back but still the fact that he lost any and was not prone to it just shows that any person can loose hair on tren.

^^^^^^^^ so is the hair loss is not permanent( if experienced) or is that person to person also ?

Slide is offline Associate Member
    As someone that is prone to MPB and has used Mast and other DHT AS I can say that the answer to your question is yes and no. Yes AS will cause you to lose hair faster than usual (like they said above only if you're prone). That said, if you take a high does of a drug like dutasteride (avodart) or even the less effective Propecia you can really minimize the effects.

The times I have used Mast I combined it with Avodart at 3.0 mg (6.5) pills ED with no noticeable side effects (it is a pretty safe drug). My hair loss was accelerated on cycle, but people forget about the flip side during PCT. During PCT your test levels are rock bottom (therefore no DHT in your blood). During this time i took 1.5mg of Avodart and was able to totally stop my hairloss and even regain some hair I have lost during cycle.

My advice is Try it and monitor it. Learn how your body reacts. If you start losing a lot of hair then dial back or totally pull the DHT AS, the hairloss will cease shortly after.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i am going to say that everyone sheds when they use mast, the question is if it is permanent or not.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Ive used dht steroid stacks and not lost a single hair, i think its more if you are prone to it.

rcks is offline Junior Member
    Simply put, yes.

Tren is extremely androgenic . You will lose some hair, no matter what. It binds to hair follicles and causes hair loss.

If you are not prone to MPB, you will not lose as much, and might be able to regrow the lost hair with rogaine.

I speak from personal experience. I am not prone to MPB, yet I have lost a significant amount of hair post cycle.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Well what about deca use? Does your hair shed? Does it grow back.?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Deca is hair safer.

Thread Information