bbh90 is offline Junior Member

testosterone post cycle

has anyone ever gotten their test levels checked before every cycling and after?

im wondering because i see a lot of guys doing cycles and getting their test levels checked after being in the 500ish range but most of the guys on this sight who cycle are a little older and would probably be in about that range anyway

as well i have seen a guy who had never cycled before but didnt get his test levels checked before do a cycle get his test levels checked after and was in the 900 range which is right about where he should have been for his age

what im wondering is for most of you guys who cycle do your test levels usually return to the same levels they were at before cycling or do you think as a result of cycling your natty test levels are now lower than they would have been?

AllDay is offline Junior Member
    Just make sure you check AFTER pct to get an accurate reading. Mine are a bit lower than I think they could be before aas but not much. Still in the normal range 6 months after pct

bbh90 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Just make sure you check AFTER pct to get an accurate reading. Mine are a bit lower than I think they could be before aas but not much. Still in the normal range 6 months after pct
    interesting so you think your test livels are maybe a abit lower than they would have been if you never cycled

Thread Information