Thread: TNE question

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Talking TNE question

I was wondering is there a difference in the half life of test base in oil & test base in EO? Also I was wondering could I get away with injecting ed instead of 2x a day?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    only inject once a day bro.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never done TNE in EO however I have done TNE in both an oil base and a water suspension. It is my feeling that the oil base keeps the test available at the depot for a longer time than the water base. I have no proof of course but my feeling is that the water base may leave some test behind ( causing post injection pain) but that this leftover is not utilized very well, so it seems like it gives you a big burst of test then drops quickly from there. The oil base on the other hand seems to come on a little more slowly and maintain delivery from the depot over a 6-8 hr period. With this in mind the EO is actually an interesting thought as it may work in two ways to extend the life. One would be keeping the test in depot and keeping it from crashing in the muscle, the other would be the ability to use a higher mg/ml of TNE further extending the depot life of the drug. Of course this is all mere speculation as I say I have never even tried TNE in EO but it might be worth trying since to address your last question in my experience with water and oil base neither really works well unless pinned twice per day although oil base is a lot better than water suspension if you have to only use it once per day.

PS from personal experience I can tell you that pinning TNE oil or water as a primary test source (and pinning twice per day) even for burst cycles will leave you sore as hell.

So unless you happen to have a bunch of TNE already that you need to get rid of. Or you only have access to TNE I think you would be better off using Prop since it works very well when used every day and in my experience when mixed with a 50/50 blend of EO/GSO is pretty painless. If, on the other hand you are occasionally using the TNE for a sudden boost of energy when desired (leg day for example) I think you are better off using a water based suspension as this really hits like a freight train and that what most users of TNE are looking for IMHO.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I have never done TNE in EO however I have done TNE in both an oil base and a water suspension. It is my feeling that the oil base keeps the test available at the depot for a longer time than the water base. I have no proof of course but my feeling is that the water base may leave some test behind ( causing post injection pain) but that this leftover is not utilized very well, so it seems like it gives you a big burst of test then drops quickly from there. The oil base on the other hand seems to come on a little more slowly and maintain delivery from the depot over a 6-8 hr period. With this in mind the EO is actually an interesting thought as it may work in two ways to extend the life. One would be keeping the test in depot and keeping it from crashing in the muscle, the other would be the ability to use a higher mg/ml of TNE further extending the depot life of the drug. Of course this is all mere speculation as I say I have never even tried TNE in EO but it might be worth trying since to address your last question in my experience with water and oil base neither really works well unless pinned twice per day although oil base is a lot better than water suspension if you have to only use it once per day.

PS from personal experience I can tell you that pinning TNE oil or water as a primary test source (and pinning twice per day) even for burst cycles will leave you sore as hell.

So unless you happen to have a bunch of TNE already that you need to get rid of. Or you only have access to TNE I think you would be better off using Prop since it works very well when used every day and in my experience when mixed with a 50/50 blend of EO/GSO is pretty painless. If, on the other hand you are occasionally using the TNE for a sudden boost of energy when desired (leg day for example) I think you are better off using a water based suspension as this really hits like a freight train and that what most users of TNE are looking for IMHO.

FFM
    Ok I've been talking to a guy who brews TNE in EO he says EO has a half life of around 24-36 hours & he doesn't get the preworkout boost with TNE in EO like you would see with suspension. SO if he is right it has around the same half life as Prop but with no ester. Lol so it would basically be a stronger version of prop

Thread Information