listerine is offline Junior Member

Dbol, Anavar, and Test E Cycle OR Anavar, Test E cycle

im 6'1 198 10.5% BF. I have done one cycle (Tbol only) kept about 8-10 pounds and I feel ready to inject. I'm debating between the two cycles because I have a bottle of dbol that I had bought before but I've changed my mind and would like to use anavar instead in order to do more of a lean bulk, but I feel like the dbol is going to get wasted. My cycle was going to be either

Dbol 30mg Wk 1-4
    Test E 500 mg Wk 1-10
    Anavar 40mg Wk 9-12
    Nolvadex 40mg Wk 13-17
    Clomid 50mg Wk 13-17

Or

Anavar 60mg Wk 1-5
    Test E 500 mg Wk 1-10
    Nolvadex 40mg Wk 13-17
    Clomid 50mg Wk 13-17

I am also going to run Nolvadex or letro through out my cycle regardless because i'm very prone to it (not sure on which compound yet)

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    with your situation for a second cycle, either of those cycles would probably be fine. you should stick to a simpler one (2nd cycle above), and if you do i would recommend that you change the anavar from weeks 8-12 instead of weeks 1-5 @ 60mg ED if you choose to do it. other than that, it seems like you have done your research pretty well. what is your diet/cardio going to look like on cycle?

AllDay is offline Junior Member
    I think either of those should be good man. The Dbol are nice because they help kick start your cycle until the test kicks in.

Fetch is offline Member
    Anavar is a little on the low side in that first cycle. Most people I know run it at 100 mg/day. I would go no lower than 80.
    On the second cycle, you will get better results running the anavar at the end of the cycle. It's not really a great kickstart. What the compound does really well is burn fat. Using it at the end of your cycle will help reduce any fat you gained while on.

listerine is offline Junior Member
    As long as my diet is pretty clean and I run letro during my cycle (for bloating and preventing gyno and acne) would I still get a lot of fat gained from the dbol ? If not then i think I will run the first cycle because that is what is holding me back from even using the dbol in the first place.

Fetch is offline Member
    Fat? No. You will get water retention, which bloats you. It will go away after the cycle, or if you are really concerned, a little arimidex will help control it on cycle. If you are bulking at all, you will likely gain some fat. You will be in calorie surplus, remember... it cant all turn into muscle. The var at the end of the cycle will help cut it down. It's splitting hairs, but IMO, var at the end is always better than at the start.

Thread Information