Thread: new here

nguadagno is offline Associate Member

new here

okay guys im new here, i just wanted to stop by and say hello

im 19, i know im too young to be doing this stuff right now, but i do plan on doing it in the future, and im not here for a lecture, im here to learn so i dont mess up my body and be like every other jackass i know in highschool who doesnt know shit and just does all types of prohormones and shit like that, im here because im taking this seriously and instead of just stickin myself and not knowing anything, i want to know what im doing

pretty much i read all these sticky's about like SERMS, AI's, and all different types of sides and shit but like, to be completely honest, im not a brain surgeon, im a smart kid, im going to college for nursing, i have a 3.85 gpa, but like some of these large terms really are hard to understand and i just want some things cleared up, i get the jist of a lot of things, but i just am here for questions, mostly about PCT's and shit like that, thanks guys, feedback would be appeciated

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    well, welcome. Stay a while.

i plan on it hahaha, just wanna get some answers too, like summaries in like plain words, if possible

leebo73 is offline Junior Member
    I am new here too ,first off welcome, but you can learn alot about pct just through the stickies. No one here will help you cycle though your too young , listen to them , they know their shit !!

no yeah i know that, i dont plan on cycling anytime soon, atleast not while im 19, maybe 20 or 21 but idk, doesnt matter, thats not what im asking, i just want some questions answered about some stuff

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome its advised to wait till you are 24 before doing aas.Thank you we will help you anyway we can.But not about cycles.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

manblue is offline Junior Member
    welcome

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Smooth entrance not to get flamed, lol. There's a lot of info on this forum, but from what I've seen (peeps under 24 getting flamed) you'll have way more luck utilizing the search button as much as you can. Read all the stickies to get a basic understanding. I'm new as well. I'm 26, but my BF% here is = to a 18 year old kid using steroids . So I've been surfing the search n stickies a lot till I get my BF down. GL

yeah i hear ya guys, im not here to ask for advice on what cycles to do, besides theres plenty of threads on here already that i could take advice from, stickys and other peoples cycle threads, but im not doing that yet, i know im supposed to wait until 24, even though legit probably 80% of the people on here seem to havent from what i read, but right now, im not planning on doing a cycle while in 19, next year maybe ill think about it but ill cross that bridge when i get to it, and i probably wont for many reasons, manly the obvious ones, but also because idk how i can hide gaining that much muscle without my parents notices :O hahah well thanks though guys, i plan to stick around

Thread Information