Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cyounger100
  • 1 Post By JohnnyVegas

Thread: Bubbles in Test E?

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member

Bubbles in Test E?

I haven't run into this problem, but I am planning my first pin and a friend of mine said he had issues with this when he was drawing his test e. I figured there might be some small air bubbles. How important is it that I get them all out of the syringe? Anyone else have difficulty with this?

frank784 is offline Junior Member
    You are going to get some small bubbles most of the time....tiny bubbles that you shouldnt worry about. If you are getting a ton it's because the syringe is being pulled back too quickly. Make sure you put the same amount of air in the vial that you are putting into the syringe...aka 1cc of air if you are drawing 1cc of fluid.

Also be sure to aspirate and you will be fine.

Best of luck.

Vincealot is offline New Member
    When I first pinning test-e which was last week i had a fair few bubbles in the amp. this was due to me pushing air into the liquid I believe. I was reading a "how to" website and it said push air in then extract. But I got vials and amps mixed up. I dont think small bubbles are a problem but I could be wrong.

The second time I pinned i did the following. I extracted the oil as much as possbile. Turned the syringe upside down (needle still attached) and pushed the air out. I kept doing this until I'f filled the syringe with the required about. Didnt get any bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by frank784 View Post
    You are going to get some small bubbles most of the time....tiny bubbles that you shouldnt worry about. If you are getting a ton it's because the syringe is being pulled back too quickly. Make sure you put the same amount of air in the vial that you are putting into the syringe...aka 1cc of air if you are drawing 1cc of fluid.

Also be sure to aspirate and you will be fine.

Best of luck.
    So I fill the syringe with 1 ml of air, then inject that air into the vial, then draw my gear? Or are you saying I fill 1 ml of air in the syringe, leave it in there, and draw the liquid with the air still in the syringe? Sorry to sound novice, I have watching a few videos but I'm still unsure of the specifics. PM me if you have any good videos. Thanks.

If you are taking 1cc of test for example you would draw 1cc of air into the syringe, put the needle into the vial, push the 1cc of air into the vial, then draw 1cc of test into the syringe. What you are doing is keeping the pressure in and out of the vial equal. When you push the air in and are ready to draw flip the vial over and slowly draw back. Done properly the test will want to flow into the needle smooth because you are evening out the pressure.

As always please use sterile procedures. No videos to send. Sorry.

Thanks a lot. Do you warm your test before you inject or just draw it as is?

Personally I just draw, but if you want just roll the vial in your hands or the syringe once its draw for a couple mins or till you feel it a bit warmer. I have always had good success massaging the injection site for a couple mins after, walking around for a couple mins, then taking a hot shower and massaging the spot a bit again. I never really have issues with pain or soreness other than the first time i injected because of "virgin muscle".

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    every time i load mine up out of my amp i have at least a bubble or two but i will let the syringe sit on its side a few hours and its gone when time too pin
    Exo300 likes this.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Don't worry about air bubbles. They won't do anything. I leave a little air in the syringe on purpose to push all the gear through.

Do some research, you will learn a lot more than you will from waiting for more people to post in your thread.

Keep it clean!
    Exo300 likes this.

SG2009 is offline Member
    i don't think it is any big deal but your gear coule be expired.

Thread Information