Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    62

    Testicle going inside me ?

    Age 24
    weight 210
    hight 6'0
    bf 14

    Okay so like two weeks ago my right testicle went inside me after I busted an then in came right back down but it felt like I got punched in the nuts for like 4 days straight then like 5 days ago it happen again an then today it happen again an I have the same feeling,
    my testicles aren't there normal size cause I'm on a cycle right now I'm guessing the only reason why this is happening is because I'm on a cycle so hopefully when I'm done this shit stops but if anyone has some input on why this is happening let me kno! Asap!
    Cycle
    test-enth 800mgs just start 800mgs 2days ago,
    deca -500mgs
    eq-400mgs

  2. #2
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Bahahahahaa I think I just died

    And yes, it's because you're on...And taking quite a lot of compounds.... at fairly high dosages.
    Last edited by Eazy20; 03-06-2011 at 07:14 PM.

  3. #3
    higgy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    acadiana, la
    Posts
    353
    test-enth 800mgs just start 800mgs 2days ago,
    deca -500mgs
    eq-400mgs

    ^^^^ is this your first cycle?

  4. #4
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,375
    HCG 2 times a wk at 250iu is a great anti sucked nut drug, I have had this happen myself when younger and its not a lot of fun pushing the testicle back out of the inquinal canal....I would get some HCG and do an initial dose of 1000iu's then go to the standard dosing.

  5. #5
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,749
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    Age 24
    weight 210
    hight 6'0
    bf 14

    Okay so like two weeks ago my right testicle went inside me after I busted an then in came right back down but it felt like I got punched in the nuts for like 4 days straight then like 5 days ago it happen again an then today it happen again an I have the same feeling,
    my testicles aren't there normal size cause I'm on a cycle right now I'm guessing the only reason why this is happening is because I'm on a cycle so hopefully when I'm done this shit stops but if anyone has some input on why this is happening let me kno! Asap!
    Cycle
    test-enth 800mgs just start 800mgs 2days ago,
    deca -500mgs
    eq-400mgs
    Happens and it sucks.

    I once lost both up in the canal while outdoors for too long in sub zero temps.
    I was not dressed properly. never again.

    I stood in the shower until I was out of hot water before they finally emerged.
    And there was puke... lots of puke.

  6. #6
    sportfan33's Avatar
    sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Happens and it sucks.

    I once lost both up in the canal while outdoors for too long in sub zero temps.
    I was not dressed properly. never again.

    I stood in the shower until I was out of hot water before they finally emerged.
    And there was puke... lots of puke.
    Man that is freakin nasty..... Man sometimes that happens not sure why it hurt so bad tho. But if ur on day 2 of ur cycle then its not ur cycle thats making ur nutz shrink.

  7. #7
    Necrosaro's Avatar
    Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada(Miss you Mom)
    Posts
    1,547
    All I gotta say is WHAT THE HELL lol. This makes we feel like I want to wait longer for my first test cycle :P

  8. #8
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,749
    never had it happen on cycle.

  9. #9
    Jburn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    23
    if its happening on day 2 i would A) look for another reason besides ur cycle bc 2 days doesnt shrink your balls that much or by week 10 you wouldnt have balls and b) you should stop running your cycle till you figure it out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Ever heard of HCG ?????

  11. #11
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Ever heard of HCG?????
    Whats that

  12. #12
    27300man is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    OC/LA Cali
    Posts
    186
    I don't care about my balls, they just get in the way. They can be as small as peanuts and stuck to the back of my upper thigh for all I care. All I need is my wee wee.

  13. #13
    1230981 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    lmfao does this stuff seriously happen when your balls shrink or are you guys messin around?

  14. #14
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1230981 View Post
    lmfao does this stuff seriously happen when your balls shrink or are you guys messin around?
    Hehe..completely happend to me..no balls.
    Actually annoying, cause I was with a girl that liked to suck balls....nuttin there :-(
    Small when flaccid, but when I got hard they vanished.

  15. #15
    sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    62
    No I'm in week like 7 I just upped it to 800mgs 3 days ago now,sucks man feels like I got punched in the nuts all day shits brutal but w.e I'm gettin huge

  16. #16
    SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    Age 24
    weight 210
    hight 6'0
    bf 14

    Okay so like two weeks ago my right testicle went inside me after I busted an then in came right back down but it felt like I got punched in the nuts for like 4 days straight then like 5 days ago it happen again an then today it happen again an I have the same feeling,
    my testicles aren't there normal size cause I'm on a cycle right now I'm guessing the only reason why this is happening is because I'm on a cycle so hopefully when I'm done this shit stops but if anyone has some input on why this is happening let me kno! Asap!
    Cycle
    test-enth 800mgs just start 800mgs 2days ago,
    deca -500mgs
    eq-400mgs
    Wtf?? You say you started having these problems two weeks ago, but yet have only started your cycle two days ago? Is OP trollin'?

  17. #17
    SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Hehe..completely happend to me..no balls.
    Actually annoying, cause I was with a girl that liked to suck balls....nuttin there :-(
    Small when flaccid, but when I got hard they vanished.
    Wait a minute, I thought you said that you never did steroids before?

  18. #18
    sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    62
    I'm in week 7 you plug ^^^^^

  19. #19
    Vincealot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    20
    I used to get this alot when I was younger (wasnt taking steroids ). Prolly between the age of 16-21. Everytime I had sex my right nut would dissapear inside me. Never knew why! Was wierd popping it back out.

  20. #20
    SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    I'm in week 7 you plug ^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    No I'm in week like 7 I just upped it to 800mgs 3 days ago now,sucks man feels like I got punched in the nuts all day shits brutal but w.e I'm gettin huge
    I guess I missed this post^^^

    u mad?

  21. #21
    sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    I guess I missed this post^^^

    u mad?
    Go back to the misc you faget lmfao aha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •