manveer1 is offline Associate Member

winny or anavar?

Was just wondering on peoples own expereinces what is better for cutting? They both do similar jobs but whats meant to be better?

Back2Big is offline New Member
    Im my opinion and not knowing your stats,

They are both somewhat expensive.
    Both have lighter side effects (for me anyway)
    Both push strength up more than size. (again in my experience)
    You have to inject winstrol daily to get the most from it, anavar is oral. There is a winny oral of course
    Winstrol has a tendency to make your joints prone to injury or just sore
    And back in the 90's (My DAY)and still today Winstrol was popular with sprinters/speed athletes.
    I knew a guy that used both and threw in test to boot.. He always has great results with everything. genetics are still very important
    In some of the guys I knew, they noticed a bit of hair loss I would say if your prone to that you might want to stay away from winny. anavar although pricey is the way to go.....Of course this is my opinion, could be different for you

hmmm oh right. im more than old enuf to cycle dw lol im always posting thesedays. im still recovering from a EPI cycle i did a while back.
    What about for gains what is better?
    Thanks for any replies

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    anavar is becoming the favorite of these two more and more every day...a lot of people claim less sides and as good or better results for cutting purposes. there is also the notion that winstrol is very dangerous to your joints and tendons but i can't say how much merit there is to that.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Both are good but anavar is great. Serious strength gains and great for cutting purposes. Its been in practically 90% of my cycles in the last year.

njviking is offline Junior Member
    i ran winny and i must say it killed my joints. i liked the results but not sure worth the pain. grant it, im 42 but been training since HS. joints never hurt like they did after a cycle of winny.

my next cycle i am def. gonna spend the extra money and do anavar . next cycle starts real soon so im really anxious to see how anavar does for me. cant read enough great things about it. i know its pricey but seems like its worth spending the extra money.

DrSwole is offline New Member
    ive heard great things about var. about to chuck some in a cut cycle (with masteron and primobolan ) and see if i can get nice and lean. will most probably chuck in just after the start of all my cycles from now on.

RaZr is offline Member
    Var costs a lot more then winny but its probably better for your liver and joints. I guess its all about your bank account?

hmm yeahh, money is a factor for me like most people lol. when talking strictly pure gains not side affects etc, which1 is better would u lot say?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    i would say anavar over winstrol

Great White is offline Junior Member
    i will stick w var for future cycles...winny is good, but anavar is WINNING this one....gives you the tigers blood too...imho

Thread Information