Thread: Gyno...

mufc is offline New Member

Gyno...

Hi, been training for nearly 3 years now and I am currently 19 years of age. I have had enlarged nipples ever since i started puberty and I assumed they would subside as I got older... But now i find myself at 19 and they are still there present as ever, I have never took steroids so it is clearly a natural issue but a few of the users at the gym have reccomended clomid to clear it up, just wanted to get some knowledgable opinions on the subject, thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easy answer, go see a doctor. He can help you a lot more than trying to self medicate.

mufc is offline New Member
    I went to see my GP when i was around 16, he just told me there was nothing he could do it occurs during puberty and will eventually clear up, if anythin its now worse, is this due to training and increased natural test ?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Clomid will do nothing..

As said go see your doctor again and explain that its getting worse...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

n00bs is offline Member
    Pics?

Bodyfat %

Sometimes its just fat.. Some indian dude posted pics on here he looked like a woman lost fat all cleared up.. You need to see if it is glandular or just fat.

Pics?

Good Grip is offline Banned
    Surgery may be your only answer. Some guys say Androhard helps to eliminate gyno.

BigBlackGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mufc View Post
    Hi, been training for nearly 3 years now and I am currently 19 years of age. I have had enlarged nipples ever since i started puberty and I assumed they would subside as I got older... But now i find myself at 19 and they are still there present as ever, I have never took steroids so it is clearly a natural issue but a few of the users at the gym have reccomended clomid to clear it up, just wanted to get some knowledgable opinions on the subject, thanks
    I have zero proof to back this up but imo a lack of test converting enough to DHT is the cause for pubertal gyno. I had pubertal gyno, this is just my theory. I really wonder how your DHT levels would come back if you took them right now. Not saying you need to get them tested, more or less thinking outloud. IF you really play it up with pain/psychological damage, you may be able to get surgery covered.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Grip View Post
    Surgery may be your only answer. Some guys say Androhard helps to eliminate gyno.
    This is a primordial performance rep shilling their sh1tty products.
    This post, however , so crosses the line, and shows what total scum he is. Recommending this sh1tty product...for the treatment of gynomastia...is there no moral compass whatsoever with you guys? Disgusting.....

OP - Go see a doctor...

Thread Information