Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8

    Anavar, how long it take you guys to kick in?

    I am running 80mg daily for about 6 weeks

    about day 6 in now and haven't felt much at all


    running test 500mg eth alongside it
    250iu hcg twice weekly

    will pct with nolva
    stats are:
    29
    12-14% bf (i can see abs but a smooth layer of fat too)
    92kg
    5'10

    been trainin for about 8 years now this is my 2nd cycle

  2. #2
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,614
    Blog Entries
    1
    10-14 days.

  3. #3
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    anybody else?

  4. #4
    ANIMAL's Avatar
    ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    486
    I've used Anavar , only at 50mg ED and I felt it the first time I hit the gym after taking it. What time are you taking it during the day and what time do you lift? Anavar has a half-life of 8 hours. Are you splitting up the dosage during the day?

    I know I don't have many posts, but I'm familiar with the compound.

  5. #5
    RaZr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    546
    Anavars half life is 9 hours, which means even if you split it up by the end of the day you end up with it still in your blood by the next dose so it doesnt make too much of a difference if you split it or pop em all in the am

  6. #6
    ANIMAL's Avatar
    ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Anavars half life is 9 hours, which means even if you split it up by the end of the day you end up with it still in your blood by the next dose so it doesnt make too much of a difference if you split it or pop em all in the am
    So you're saying if you take 40mg at 9am and 40mg at 5pm you're going to have 80mg in your system if you lift at 730pm? I've personally found that going into the gym with the full amount rather then splitting the dosage (which I've tried as well) when you are lifting, especially at night is much better. But, like I said, that's my experience with them. I've taken them a hour or so prior to working out and the pumps/hardness received last throughout my entire workout.

  7. #7
    RaZr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    546
    I wasnt pointing to that I was just pointing that either way youll have it working out and should feel it

  8. #8
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    11 Days

  9. #9
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,108
    Quote Originally Posted by b23 View Post
    So you're saying if you take 40mg at 9am and 40mg at 5pm you're going to have 80mg in your system if you lift at 730pm? I've personally found that going into the gym with the full amount rather then splitting the dosage (which I've tried as well) when you are lifting, especially at night is much better. But, like I said, that's my experience with them. I've taken them a hour or so prior to working out and the pumps/hardness received last throughout my entire workout.
    Wouldn't you rather try to get an even spread so that you have a stable dosage inside of you at all times?

  10. #10
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    i spread mine evenly 15mg every 2 hours or so

    havent felt much really nor noticed antyhing tbh and it's been just about 5-6days.

  11. #11
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    my source has never let me down on ANYTHING i've purchased from him for me or my mates.

  12. #12
    ANIMAL's Avatar
    ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Wouldn't you rather try to get an even spread so that you have a stable dosage inside of you at all times?
    I've tried splitting the dosage up, half/half. I've tried taking the dosage spread out throughout the day and lastly I've taken all of them at once. A lot of people that take them all at once get bad stomach cramps/pains and it's not tolerable. I do what works for me, but I always try suggestions so I know what works.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1000mg View Post
    my source has never let me down on ANYTHING i've purchased from him for me or my mates.
    Like I've mentioned in the above posts as well as "hamburgerhelper" the first time taking all of them at once I felt it... maybe not seeing gains within the first lift, but you can definitely tell it is in your system.

    I see that you said your source has never let you down, but can you be so positive? Personally, I've only dealt with 10mg tabs. I've tried other brands but I've also experienced and felt nothing from the other brands with at 15mg/tabs.

  13. #13
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    he's never let me down and i've been dealin with him for afew years, i doubt he'd break the trust we share for a few dollars?

    Hmmmm

    anybody else wanna chime in?

  14. #14
    1000mg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •