joeblogs is offline New Member

What natural/legal ''supplements'' are the closest to PED's?

I compete against guys that I know are taking PED's. I dont want to try any of the more serious steroids , are there any milder ones that would help with fatloss, minor strength gains?

Thanks

Joe

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea creatine

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Prohormones, although they are only good for the short term. Natty test boosters can help raise natural test levels, although I question if any of this really translates to noticeable muscle gains. Some people say fat burners work. I kinda have my doubts, though.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For weight loss thermogenics and and research chems that act as stimulants definately increase fat metabolism.

joeblogs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    Prohormones, although they are only good for the short term.
    Doing a little research on these, really interesting. Could you reccommend any for a beginner? Im 20 years old if that makes any difference.

Yeah FFM ive started using Oxyelite thermogenics. Hate taking them if im honest.

Chems that act as stimulants? Anymore detail on that would be great thanks. Will do some research on that asap

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    imho they can both be accomplished with right training and good diet, but d-asaparic acid with some tribulius and creatine and bcaas will help alot. making sure the steriodial sponinis - cant spell..... are 80% in the trib is good. cardio diet for fat loss.maybe try yohimbine? that seems to help with fatloss. or ECA.... good luck

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    Honestly, nothing is even remotely close in my experience.

Back2Big is offline New Member
    I completely agree with topshelf. I will be the first to admit I tried everything I heard was "close "to the real thing. There is isnt. I have done many cycles and also chased some of the fad "new/natural" products. But nothing beats the real thing.
    B2B

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Doing a little research on these, really interesting. Could you reccommend any for a beginner? Im 20 years old if that makes any difference.

Yeah FFM ive started using Oxyelite thermogenics. Hate taking them if im honest.

Chems that act as stimulants? Anymore detail on that would be great thanks. Will do some research on that asap
    20 is a little young to be messing with them. I was 26 when I did my first prohormone cycle and it wasn't worth it. I put 40 lbs on my bench press max in about 6 weeks, but retained very little of the size and kept only some of the strength. I used mdrol, which messed up my liver. Honestly, I was pretty pumped up and looking noticeably bigger for a few months, then it slowly faded. I won't touch that stuff again. For all intensive purposes, ph's are oral steroids and shouldn't be run by anyone that young.

Thread Information