DrSwole is offline New Member

vet grade or human grade?!

ok lets use prop for this instance:

what would be better to use if you could get 10ml of each pharmacy/vet quality, which one would you see better gains off?
    which one would be more worth buying?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've done both, I'd stick with human grade brands , nothing compares to Human Grade ....never UGLs.
    Last edited by terraj; 03-07-2011 at 08:10 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ive did Vet grade never HG that is coming soon.But Ive had good luck with my selection of UGLs.But I hear once you do HG.You dont want to go back.But I dont have the cash flo like terrai does.He is a rich guy LOL

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well between the two human grade would be the obvious choice as if they are both 100mg/ml then the only difference will be higher manufacturing standards on the HG. Hell vet grade can be anything from individual bottle of prop to plastic bladders of prop used for sheep. As far as gains there should be no difference, unless the vet grade is stale (happens).

Now as far as which I would do, I will alway choose UGL but only if I am the UGL...the reason for this is simple. I make my prop with all USP ingredients and the utmost care as far as sterility just like the human grade but I use a 50/50 Ethyl Oleate/Vegatable oil base which makes the prop a lot less painful the day after injection.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Ive did Vet grade never HG that is coming soon.But Ive had good luck with my selection of UGLs.But I hear once you do HG.You dont want to go back.But I dont have the cash flo like terrai does.He is a rich guy LOL
    Hey, easy ginger....

You will see once you try HG, it is worth it and you have peace of mind....maybe I'm just a puss

I would be scared to death to use UGL gear unless I made it myself. Lots of small people brewing have absolutely no common sense and use non USP ingredients, while big UGL's have no morals and use non USP ingredients (cheaper).

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSwole View Post
    ok lets use prop for this instance:

what would be better to use if you could get 10ml of each pharmacy/vet quality, which one would you see better gains off?
    which one would be more worth buying?
    gains would be the same.
    pharm grade all the way if you want an opinion.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I use UGL stuff....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can get hg than that is the cleaner, better option.

Flacco is offline Member
    Its has been hard for me to really tell any difference in any Human Grade, Vet Grade, or UGL that I have used. The good thing about HG is the peace of mind that comes along with it.

1230981 is offline Junior Member
    idk man it really depends on the brand, ive used some ugl thats higher dosed than labeled and correct me if im wrong but i think I.H. is pharm grade right? there abombs SUCKED

ok so you will get the exact same results. cheers for that guys.

id still rather push for the HG if i can find a proper pharma here in AU (but that is friggin ridiculously hard to do! Lol).

do most HG use EO now instead of BA and BB? i know vet grade wont use EO. ive heard you can get prop from 200mg/ml to 400mg/ml now days, but my knowledge of prop was that the powder crystallized any higher then 100mg/ml unless you had a ridiculous amount of BA and BB in there to keep it mixed?
    is this the EO making it capable, which would also make injections less painful??

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    ive tried both and both work

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I used vet when i would go down to mexico, but since i dont **** around down there anymore i use ugl and i love it. It all comes down to trusting your source regardless. I have been told of people getting fake human grade gear as well.

Yes EO will allow a greater concentration of Prop in the bottle. It will also keep it from crashing in the muscle the next day and causing massive pain. I would think the reason it is not used in vet grade is cost as its significantly more expensive than veg oil.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Vet grade should be the same as HG. There is just a bit more room for error/contamination with vet stuff. Only the packaging really differs. However, a lot of the brands with "vet" in the name are just UGLs.

hmmm i may look into EO substances as im looking for a higher strength prop, but yeah HG legit in AU, almost impossible lol. wat if the vet prop was from a fresh bladder?

Thread Information