Thread: quick question

ochana25 is offline Associate Member

quick question

if you wanted to run a cycle of test enth and tren enth but wanna do more cutting then bulking would it be sufficent to run a low dose of test say 300 to 400mg a week and 400mg a week of tren enth

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    400 test is not really a low dose. 150 would be low/therapeutic dose, enough to keep you at slightly above normal levels. 400mg of tren is also pretty aggressive, especially for the first run. 300 would be sufficient for a good cutting cycle without to much bulk.

This is my second cycle well first with tren enth but I wanted to keep the doses for both as low as possible but just enough for the effect and since I'm starting today I was gonna start both at 100mg a week and gradually increase week by week take it in slow to is that ok, what's the lowest I can take in with tren but still be effective

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Id run the the test at 200mgs a week and stick to 400mgs for the tren . However if you've never run tren before then be ready for some harsh sides...

Being your second cycle id leave the tren out tbh, and its not the compounds that determine whether you cut or bulk, its all about diet/cardio and training.... Ive had great success cutting with test only...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Second cycle and already using tren ? prob not a smart idea...to be honest a simple test cycle goes a long way even when cutting. My budy swear by test when cutting, it helps his muscle stay full and hes not edgy like on tren plus a low carb diet. test/winny or test/var would be a good cutting combo...mabey add in some a-dex or letro to keep bloat away.

Thanku Everyone for your help I appreciate it will be starting today and wil have progress pics hopefully goes nice and smooth

AllDay is offline Junior Member
    What did you decide on? I agree with them guys. Just do the test.

Thread Information