Thread: Raging wood?

justgettnbig is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Raging wood?

Recently i added tren into my cycle i feel great i just did close grip bench 225 for 26 this stuff makes me strong as hell.The problem ive been having sence taking it is ive been waking up about every to hours with some serious wood its really fckn my sleep up any body else have this problem?Sorry to those who cant get it up!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You added tren into what cycle? What was/is your cycle?
    What are your stats?
    weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    gym experience

Unless you want your next post to be in the Injury and Rehab forum you had better think about what you are doing. Yes Tren can make you feel STRONG and many people end up getting hurt while on it because they lift more than they are ready to. You are lifting more than your muscles/tendons are use to and it's easy to end up with a torn bicep, torn rotator cuff or many other types of injuries.

Be careful, take it slow. Dont make any big jump in weight.

justgettnbig is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

thank for the info

5'9
    12% body fat
    Ive been on test e for 9 weeks at 500 wk started taking 50mg of var on wk 6 and also tbol at 40 mg came across some tren last wk stopped taking var and tbol now doing 100mg eod until wk 13 then 40 40 20 20 nova
    4yrs training 5 days wk cardio 3 times wk 40 min
    past experience misinformed through the years lot of mistakes for instance never pct in the past ive done deca and eg with out test,always went 12 wks two cycles a year have done tren before with test never get much for side effects.always make good gains but tired when cycle is over like i said no pct.I cant thank the people on this site enough for all the imformation that ive been able to gain.Thank god i havent lost my sex drive.
    Last edited by justgettnbig; 03-08-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: needed more info

Thread Information