Thread: Help!!!

jidee is offline New Member

Help!!!

hi for as long as i can remember ive been 7 stone (yeah skinny lol) im 23 last year i changed my full lifestyle my diet the lot i eat all the proper foods all through the day and snack constant and i know ppl will say no eat more blah blah but im lookin for help i eat health, plenty and regularly i cant eat any more i work out alot ive managed to get to 8 stone but thats it just cant break it im not unfit or have no muscle im quite toned for my weight but im really unhappy with how i look sooooooo stereoids??? a few people i know take them and are huge they take deca and sust im not looking to be massive justa bit bigger

questions

should i only take the sust?

i was thinkin 300mg a week?

and if so pct nolva?

my main concern is harming my body as little as possible whilst doing this help would be much appreciated

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    stats please?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Tell me what you think propper foods are? In detail?

List your meals and the macro ingredients for each? (cals/carbs/protin/fat)

Do you know what your BMR (base metabolic rate) is?

Do you know what your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is?

Whats your bodyfat percentage? if you dont' know post some pics we'll tell you.

People telling you to eat isn't some "blah blah blah" thing, its what you need to do.

You could take all the steroids you want but if you're diet isn't right you won't grow.

Find the answers to the qustions above get you diet straight and checked out by people who know what they're talking about, get your training on point and when your done growing naturally think about steroids.

bruary17 is offline Member
    In response to your thread title, "Help!!!" Have you fallen and can't get up?

jidee is offline New Member
    im 23 about 5'7" 110lbs

and my diet i used to track all bt tbh im not that fanatical to keep doing it but im tryin to tell you wat i can in a day ill have for breakie i usually have some sort of oats with fruit and nuts wholemeal sandwiches and meat or toast fruit a few glasses of milk or oj i premake pastas and other such things i can eat while on the move im a delivery driver plenty of fruit ehm lunch usually have quite alot just depends whats on offer in work but i take plenty of stuff with me aswell i eat alot of chicken i dont have the exact stuff i eat i eat alot of stuff my cousin is an athlete and studied all this stuff and knows the details it was her that helped me design a diet about a year ago and start training with her i didnt have a clue about any of it but it did make me put some weight on and i felt better changing my diet and with the training made me feel better and healthier i dont know the ins and outs i was just doing what i was told if im being honest

i eat healthier and exercise more than my friends on steroids and ther huge but thats not what im looking for and they dont do a pct :/

im trying to give as much info as i can im not to great with all the no how but im going to take them just lookin for sum helpful advise on doing it right for my weight

sorry i cant be more helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by jidee View Post
    im 23 about 5'7" 110lbs

and my diet i used to track all bt tbh im not that fanatical to keep doing it but im tryin to tell you wat i can in a day ill have for breakie i usually have some sort of oats with fruit and nuts wholemeal sandwiches and meat or toast fruit a few glasses of milk or oj i premake pastas and other such things i can eat while on the move im a delivery driver plenty of fruit ehm lunch usually have quite alot just depends whats on offer in work but i take plenty of stuff with me aswell i eat alot of chicken i dont have the exact stuff i eat i eat alot of stuff my cousin is an athlete and studied all this stuff and knows the details it was her that helped me design a diet about a year ago and start training with her i didnt have a clue about any of it but it did make me put some weight on and i felt better changing my diet and with the training made me feel better and healthier i dont know the ins and outs i was just doing what i was told if im being honest

i eat healthier and exercise more than my friends on steroids and ther huge but thats not what im looking for and they dont do a pct :/

im trying to give as much info as i can im not to great with all the no how but im going to take them just lookin for sum helpful advise on doing it right for my weight

sorry i cant be more helpfull
    what...............................the fvck?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Bro,
    No offense but your diet is horrible. If you haven't invested just a few hours to know exactly what you're putting in your body, you're not ready for steroids . Read up on diets in the diet section that'll help you more than anything.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    what you eating?????

snowbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    what...............................the fvck?
    thankyou bruary, that comment gave me a good 15 minutes of laughter

Fetch is offline Member
    I guarantee you, if you actually record how much food you are consuming in a daily log, you'll find that you are indeed not eating enough. Hit the diet section, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbo View Post
    thankyou bruary, that comment gave me a good 15 minutes of laughter
    Did you understand a single thing in that horrifying rant? I've never felt so stupid and confused in my life.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You need to be eating better than that. Egg whites, red meat, chicken, a whey shake here and there should be a big part of your diet in order to gain. Not eating like you're on the Special K diet...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your eating like a 110lb guy, your diet is awful and there is no wonder you can't gain weight. Go to the diet section and do some research, put the time and effect in and you will be rewarded.

Thread Information