D-strells is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP..m-drol..libido issues

Im 21 years old and i ran a 3 week 2 pill a day cycle of m-drol. My pct was terrible as i only took some weak over the counter anti aromitase/test booster for 30 days. After this i started to have some serious gyno problems. For the next couple of months it was pretty bad. It has now been about 7 months and the gyno has subsided for the most part although my nips are still puffy and a little sensitive.

The major issue however, is i feel my libido has taken a major hit. My erections are 85 percent of what they used to be at best and i dont know what to do.

I havent gotten any bloodwork done but i definitely notice these problems. Is there anything that i can take or do to get my libido back to 100 percent and help with my minor gyno. It has already been 7 months and i feel like im getting better but any help would be appreciated.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by D-strells View Post
    Im 21 years old and i ran a 3 week 2 pill a day cycle of m-drol. My pct was terrible as i only took some weak over the counter anti aromitase/test booster for 30 days. After this i started to have some serious gyno problems. For the next couple of months it was pretty bad. It has now been about 7 months and the gyno has subsided for the most part although my nips are still puffy and a little sensitive.

The major issue however, is i feel my libido has taken a major hit. My erections are 85 percent of what they used to be at best and i dont know what to do.

I havent gotten any bloodwork done but i definitely notice these problems. Is there anything that i can take or do to get my libido back to 100 percent and help with my minor gyno. It has already been 7 months and i feel like im getting better but any help would be appreciated.
    You need to get yourself looked at by a professional. I'm willing to bet you are still shut down. Did you use reversitol? Those ****ers who made that stuff tried to market it as a legal alternative and duped a lot of guys in to taking their garbage, thinking it'd be just as good.

Hell, I'd even try to sue those ****ers.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is why you should listen to the correct advice for someone at your age and experience, to many young guys disregarding the correct advice on here recently. Its not the answer to ask questions after when it should clearly be before.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    This is why you should listen to the correct advice for someone at your age and experience, to many young guys disregarding the correct advice on here recently. Its not the answer to ask questions after when it should clearly be before.
    What can u do when the sales person at GNC or Vitamineshop are pushing this stuff to young (or older). When u walk in, u expect to be guided, and given expert advise from an experienced fitness/nutrition rep.
    Wouldn´t think it would be necessary to educate one self on the net first.....but we see different here every day.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Exactly, the amount of pm's I get from the young members here who are having problems is alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    What can u do when the sales person at GNC or Vitamineshop are pushing this stuff to young (or older). When u walk in, u expect to be guided, and given expert advise from an experienced fitness/nutrition rep.
    Wouldn´t think it would be necessary to educate one self on the net first.....but we see different here every day.
    It's really sad how those guys pimp products to people. But, I genuinely think that most GNC and Vitaminshoppe sales people aren't trying to cause harm to these people either. Those guys are victims of that same BS too. Society has made it taboo to discuss proper usage of androgens, forcing education underground. On top of that, laws make it difficult for people to get the right materials. And when kids like this one **** themselves up, all it does is gives lawmakers more amunition to pass anti-androgen legislation. Which just further perpetuates the problem.

D-strells is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You need to get yourself looked at by a professional. I'm willing to bet you are still shut down. Did you use reversitol? Those ****ers who made that stuff tried to market it as a legal alternative and duped a lot of guys in to taking their garbage, thinking it'd be just as good.

Hell, I'd even try to sue those ****ers.
    It wasnt reversitol but something called aromidex. I wanted to go the nolvadex route but i didnt have it on hand and before i knew it my cycle was over. I now know i made a mistake and if i could go back in time i would of never messed with prohormones. The sad thing is that after my problems started i did so much research that i damn near became a professional on the stuff. I was just misinformed by several of my friends who were taking all kinds of prohormones with terrible pcts. Could i really have shut myself down by this 3 week m drol cycle? Is there any chance that my body could recover on its own? I feel much better than i did 5 months ago. Any one who could shed light on this would be much appreciated

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Amen brother. When will kids listen to members here, it's not a lecture but experience talking. You think they would listen before they put just anything in their bodies. I mean cmon, anyone can conjure up some shit and put a nice label and say it's a PH or test booster.
    Kids please LISTEN!!

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Aromidex instead of Arimidex , Novedex XT instead of Nolvadex ....yeah, supplement companies aren't trying to trick inexperienced consumers. I know a few guys who thought the supplement Clomidex was the SERM Clomid after running Mdrol. It really shouldn't be allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by D-strells View Post
    It wasnt reversitol but something called aromidex. I wanted to go the nolvadex route but i didnt have it on hand and before i knew it my cycle was over. I now know i made a mistake and if i could go back in time i would of never messed with prohormones. The sad thing is that after my problems started i did so much research that i damn near became a professional on the stuff. I was just misinformed by several of my friends who were taking all kinds of prohormones with terrible pcts. Could i really have shut myself down by this 3 week m drol cycle? Is there any chance that my body could recover on its own? I feel much better than i did 5 months ago. Any one who could shed light on this would be much appreciated
    You didn't do too much research. Otherwise you wouldn't have messed with anything that alters your hormones at 21 years of age. And you would've also found out that aromadex isn't arimidex nor are any OTC product with similar names to prescription products. I'd scold you, but I think you learned your lesson. That being said mdrol really shuts you down. And will it recover on it's own? I'm not going to speculate on it, you need to get bloodwork done and you need medical help for it. There is nobody here who will be in a position if YOU specifically will recover.

Thread Information