redescalade100 is offline Junior Member

Liquid Letro effects sex drive but can it effect how things "work" down there?

Got off cycle and needed to kill estrogen I let it get to high couldn't afford an AI during cycle. ya bad move. another reason i got off cycle i noticed pain during orgasm which led me to believe inflamation of prostate gland so i got off and picked up some dutastaride aka dutast. when i first started both of these i noticed a huge difference. My semen and sperm flow had a lot more volume and no pain at all. Felt great in general, and in the gym. I still feel good in the gym, very strong. But i stopped dutast after about 3 weeks of .5mgs a day. I am starting to notice small pain again during orgasm. Letro is currently at 1.25mgs a day that was slowly bumped from .25 day one. Maybe I need nolvadex to really get natural test levels back up? I thought letro would be enough for now maybe thats the problem? Or is it how i just suddenly stopped the dutast. I'm not sure.
    Last edited by redescalade100; 03-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.

bump. edited post for easier reading.

RaZr is offline Member
    SO what exactly are you using the letro for?

the small gyno in my nipples got extremely sensitive and a bit bigger. they are now the size of a pee and no sensitivity. Probly looking at surgery for complete removal but oh well.

Thread Information