Attonement is offline New Member

What do you think about this?

This will be my first cycle of steriods , ive done prohormones before but everything is laid out for you with PH's. My brother got this gear for me from his friends. His friend says they do work, but has never done PCT and you dont need it. After doing a fair amount of research i am confident that my brothers friend doesnt know too much about steriods so im turning to this site to supply me with the information i need. Ive done a fair amount of research but everything i read, i shortly find contradicting information about it. Keep in mind i have not started my cycle yet, im awaiting to be a little more educated then ill be hoping on board!!

My goal:
    To put on as much mass as possible, while staying as lean as possible.

Body Stats:
    5'7''
    150 pounds
    6-10% body fat (rough estimate)
    22 years old
    Lifting experince: about 4 years

Gear:
    Deca 300
    Sustanon 250
    PCT? I've read all over take clomid or take nolvadex id like a recommendation for this one, i plan on ordering this asap so please help!

Administration:
    Conisdering im young id like to do a half cycle of 4 weeks, i read this on various sites to do this to reduce many of the side effects but yet, also read this stuff doesnt kick in till about 4 weeks. So as of now my brothers friend recommends

1 ml of deca and 1 ml of sustanon weekly for 8 weeks (seems shady to me and will look into it more)

for the PCT i found this from a website that looked promising
    week one - 150mg of clomid
    week two - 100mg of clomid
    week three - 50mg of clomid

Supplements:
    Fish oil
    Casine shake (before bed)
    Whey shake (after workout) (upon waking if its an off day)
    bcaa's
    Multi Vitiman

Diet:
    Shakes are always made with whole milk
    Lots of Chicken
    Lots of Tuna
    Lots of Peanut butter and banana sandwiches with whole grain bread
    Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers (only if im still having a problem gaining weight while on my gear, im a very hard gainer)
    Moderate amount of beef
    I strongly dislike eggs, tell me your secret if you know how to hide the taste well
    Rarely eat junk food

I usually end up with 3500-5000 cals, 150-200 grams of protien
    To lazy to count carbs or fats but i assume i do alright

Workout:
    Gonna experiment with the slingshot method i read on these fourms. I need to re-read it a few more times to fully understand it

Questions regarding workouts:
    Sprinting? should i sprint, sounds like a great idea to me, please voice your opinion
    Swimming? is this a bad idea or could this work wonders?

Rest in between sets? I ususally go 60-90 seconds maybe a little longer if im lifting heavyier with lower reps

If anyone is intrested, ill keep a log of progress. Although im not exactly sure when i am going to begin my cycle

Thank you very much for any help you give!
    Last edited by Attonement; 03-07-2011 at 11:30 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Here are a few links you should check out, your to young, you need to work on your diet, and your cycle sucks for a first cycle. Its a bit of reading but i think you should check it out.

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This
    Written by D00fy
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Things to Conside BEFORE AAS
    Written by Marcus300
    contributed by Marcus300
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4316957

Diet Help
    Written by Phate, Diet written by PerfectBeast2001
    Diet help

marcus
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

did not mean to come off harsh, best of luck on your journey.

Thanks for your concern. And i dont mean to be harsh but your information isnt going to help me whatsoever at all. I have my mind set on doing this and i read all the risks im taking at a young age. my diet isnt THAT bad. and i know how to train, and train with someone who is very very experienced with lifting, but has no experience lifting with steriods .

no one is going to give you advice unless it is on diet. Good luck.

w/e man thanks for copying and pasting a bunch of info i already read onto my topic. your "no one is going to give you advice unless it is on diet" comment is a little rude. I came to this site with the intentions of getting some help, not to be told no one is going to give me advice. and just to prove you wrong, You yourself copyed and pasted advice that had things to say about stuff other than diet

lol ^^ goodnight

Thanks, by the way i feel like charlie sheen, winning

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry guy but we cant serve you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your 22yrs old and 150lbs, please dont try editing your stats again otherwise you wont get the correct advice for someone with your stats.

You may think your ready for AAS but your not, first your to young at your age you have a high amount of natural test which you could use and build some good solid muscle, shutting this natural testosterone down before your HPTA is fully developed can result in you having low test for life or issues in departments you wish you never had. Do you really want to be worrying about not getting a hard on etc at your age!

Another major issue is your weight, your 150lbs that's no base or foundation to start steroids . Your diet isnt good otherwise you would have a lot more weight/mass. Its plain to see your eating like a 150lbs man, you want to be 190lbs you should start eating like one. Even if you did start steroids they would be pointless because all the weight gain will be lost after the cycle because your diet can and will not support the new weight/mass, dont even think about changing while on cycle you need to change it now and stick with it for many months so it gets established otherwise your wasting your time.

You have two areas of concerns for why not to cycle, now you can disregard my comments and wait for someone to tell you what you want to hear or you can take the correct advice instead of listing to someone the same age telling you to cycle who doesn't know what he is doing.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Attonement View Post
    my diet isnt THAT bad. and i know how to train, and train with someone who is very very experienced with lifting, but has no experience lifting with steriods.
    First, we are just trying to help you, and for free even! If you dont wanna get advice, dont post.

Your diet: your diet definitely isnt clean, and thats what I think you mean by not being "that bad". thats not the point here tho. You need more calories. thats the bottom line. I know you think you eat alot, I know its a pain in the ass to eat more. but thats what have to do to gain weight. the more muscle you gain the more you must eat too bc your metabolic rate has risen.

So you have your training routine worked out for you but you think it must change bc you take juice? Well, aside from some volume changes depending on training phase it doesnt. AAS help you recover. What routine works best for your body and your goals doesnt.

Swimming & sprinting? This are very good exercises, but lets go back to the diet point. You are wanting to bulk, so you need to take in more calories than you need. We do this mostly through eating, but you must also cut out cardio and other activities. Eat, sleep, grow. besides workout, little else should be done physically. In a few months after you gain, you will introduce back and cut bodyfat and clean diet. but not now

Thread Information