DKbuilder is offline Associate Member

No libido increase on cycle?

Week 4 has just begun of my test e 500 EW cycle.

I've had no sides as of yet, only some sickness which I am dealing with atm.
    The gear is legit and I've gained 6 pounds so far. Very steadily. I see veins in my arms for the first time so the gear is fine.

I haven't noticed a libido increase yet? I am not using an AI and I don't feel much different either. Help is appreciated. I am also running hcg 250IU twice each week started since week 2.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What ai are you using and how much???

Test e can take about 6 weeks before it really fully kicks in but you could also get a blood test to see how everthings working...

What are your stats??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

awms is offline Senior Member
    hmmm thats odd...I would say estrogen is to high and a AI may help. With in a week of test at 500mg my libido was sky high! after 4 weeks my gf was hiding from me haha

Read again bros. I am not using an AI

awms is offline Senior Member
    I know your not my point is perhaps you should try using one...could be that your estro is to high. Have you had signs of gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I know your not my point is perhaps you should try using one...could be that your estro is to high. Have you had signs of gyno?
    No signs of gyno at all. I have no sides. Just two pimples and I've gotten a bit ill over the last days, but I am feeling better. Everything feels ok, but I have no increased sex drive. The sex drive is normal.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Nothing significant happened to my sex drive for 4 or 5 weeks on Cyp, but I am only on 200mg/week TRT dose.

Couldn't it just be me? Everyone is different and I feel fine otherwise. My dick still works and the gains are steady.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Everyone is different, but I always thought increased libido was universal. Maybe not.

Need more input from vets.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    id wait a couple more weeeks and se how you feel, AIs should check estrogen so you should be good soon, but there right everyone is different.. what are your stats? cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    id wait a couple more weeeks and se how you feel, AIs should check estrogen so you should be good soon, but there right everyone is different.. what are your stats? cycle history?
    First cycle. 24 years old, 208 lbs, 6'3, 10% BF. What other sides are there if I've got too much estrogen?

I need more input. I'm still concerned though. I've got amiridex on hand and do you want me to use it?

bump before bedtime.

Common guys. I need to know what's up.

Redial is offline Junior Member
    Everybody's different but I myself haven't noticed any significant difference in the sex drive ever with test, no matter if it's prop or enanthate or.. Sex drive always stays the same.

Only exception is the time I used AI on the cycle (aromasin ), and my libido went to zero, I had no interest to naked girls at all. :-X That was freaky... too low estrogen caused that.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Try adding some PROVIRON . It will boost your libido amonsgt other positive things like muscle hardness,,,freeing up bound testosterone
    and works as a mild anti E.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    Everybody's different but I myself haven't noticed any significant difference in the sex drive ever with test, no matter if it's prop or enanthate or.. Sex drive always stays the same.

Only exception is the time I used AI on the cycle (aromasin), and my libido went to zero, I had no interest to naked girls at all. :-X That was freaky... too low estrogen caused that.
    Good feedback but please include the dose of aromasin you ran.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKbuilder View Post
    I need more input. I'm still concerned though. I've got amiridex on hand and do you want me to use it?
    Do you want someone to come over an burp you also. My god you sound like a ....... never mind. How about doing some more reading. people have already tried to help you, already told you that maybe you need an AI. Duhhh, yes take it at worst it wont hurt anything at best it will get your probable high estrogen under control.

Yet another good reason not to start with such a high amount of test for a first cycle. I think 300 is good for 1st time. What's the rush?

Manboy36 is offline New Member
    Well, the libido increase won't come that quickly. It took me much more time than you to actually see an increase. Plus, it probably doesn't have the same effect on all of us. Some might feel it fast and it might take longer for others.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Do you want someone to come over an burp you also. My god you sound like a ....... never mind. How about doing some more reading. people have already tried to help you, already told you that maybe you need an AI. Duhhh, yes take it at worst it wont hurt anything at best it will get your probable high estrogen under control.

Yet another good reason not to start with such a high amount of test for a first cycle. I think 300 is good for 1st time. What's the rush?
    I wouldn't say that 500 mg is alot.

Redial is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola;5557***
    Good feedback but please include the dose of aromasin you ran.
    It was 12,5mg/ED so not actually very much. That just killed my libido, some level of estrogen is needed for libido too. My opinion - best libido booster is TBOL! Damn, add just 20-30mg/d that to the test or just TBOL alone, and that really works. Many have said the same, TBOl is good for libido.

I don't know why, maybe it's the fact that it lowers SHBG and increases the free test value in your bloodstream. You know, it doesn't matter how much you put test in your body if it's all binded up because of high SHBG level.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    It was 12,5mg/ED so not actually very much. That just killed my libido, some level of estrogen is needed for libido too. My opinion - best libido booster is TBOL! Damn, add just 20-30mg/d that to the test or just TBOL alone, and that really works. Many have said the same, TBOl is good for libido.

I don't know why, maybe it's the fact that it lowers SHBG and increases the free test value in your bloodstream. You know, it doesn't matter how much you put test in your body if it's all binded up because of high SHBG level.
    Thanks for the follow up. I'm currently on 12.5mg aromasin EOD and it seems to be keeping my estrogen at bay and my libido is up which I'm sure is because of the prop, tren , and tbol. Next time you cycle try a 12.5mg EOD dose of aromasin and see how that treats you.

Thread Information