mufc is offline New Member

First cycle, need advice !

So I have been training for 3 years now, I started at 152lbs and currently weigh in at 196 lbs at around 13% BF at 19 years of age. I know some members will say I am too young but I dont see myself training until I am 25, once I settle down with kids and get a full time job I am sure the gym will become less of a prioirity... Anyway I ofcourse have studied greatly into all of this and I am gunna go with a 4-6 week course of dbol . Questions are as follows, I can get hold of probably any PCT required so what would you guys reccomend? Also at the moment my nipples are quite swollen and have been since 13-14 so I can see myself being suseptible to gyno, how would I ensure I dont develop it? The reason I am choosing to juice is because I have a holiday coming up in july and obviously everyone wants to look better than their friends! I am debating whether to do a 4 week course whilst bulking now and attempt to keep 10-25% of my gains, and then hit a 6 week course with some T5's prior to going away. Feedback appreciated as ofcourse I am a novice!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why start now if you think you will stop later. Very backwards thinking.

No not some people will say you are to young, MOST of us will tell you that you are to young for many reasons and since it's not your first post you probably know that so why are you trying to find out more here?

You just wanted to show us how you are a typical 19 yr old who doesn't listen to anyone with experience and YOU know what is best. LOL Good luck.

Another typical childish mentality, last minute planning for something coming up soon, spring break. LOL Next time shoot for spring break 2012 starting now, that would be more realistic.

Expect me to do the usual, when you come back in a couple months asking how to fix your low/no libido I will LOL and say TOLD you so..... Stupid idea all around.,

Manboy36 is offline New Member
    I agree with this, there is no point in starting if you plan to quit later. Plus, you should research eveything carefully before you get into it. It's better to do one thing a long time and see if it works. Doing new stuff all the time won't help you in the long run.

sittinloww is offline New Member
    Breakfast: 2-3 eggs, toast, oatmeal
    Snack: 2 protein bars
    Lunch: 15-20 large chicken tenders, mc n cheese, protein shake.
    Snack: 3 peanut butter sandwhiches
    Dinner: White rice, red meat, chicken tenders, protein shake

Bowflex, free weights. I don't squat. Last year I weight 150 im at 175 now
    Without the use of steroids , just eating/working out.

I received a package for dianabol 20 mgs. Im 5'11
    175lbs. 22 yr. 4-5bf% I have been researching and researching for weeks now and still haven't found anything really usefull. I understand the side effects and stuff but I need to know how I should take this supplement and what test should I use with it and also, when should. I not take the dbol
    Last edited by sittinloww; 03-08-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: something

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Edit out that lab name and read the board rules before posting again...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

175lbs. 22 yr. 4-5bf% I have been researching and researching for weeks now and still haven't found anything really usefull. I understand the side effects and stuff but I need to know how I should take this supplement and what test should I use with it and also, when should. I not take the dbol
    Last edited by sittinloww; 03-08-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Sorry about that matt.

Quote Originally Posted by sittinloww View Post

So you have less body fat than most people who are competing in shows?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sittinloww View Post

Youve been reserching for weeks and weeks but you havent found anything usefull? hmmm, someones telling a little porky! Look your wayy to young and obviously not willing to reserch. Just forget about it...

and why have you just jumped onto this thread??

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    start now no kids later.......

Listen guys, I could of started this thread and lied and said I was 25 but I didnt so please give constructive feedback as I am gunna try the juice sooner or later! It seems a very different mind set on these US forums than the UK forums regarding a dbol only cycle, in the UK forum I have been browsing this seems to be the cycle that breaks people in to the AAS? I could provide the links to a few threads but I am not sure if the mod will approve so I will leave it out. Peoplein the UK forums speak of keeping from 6-12 lbs of a 20 lb gain over 6 weeks, this is all I am looking for for my first cycle. I ofcourse am not interested in water weight so I am looking to use the dbol and nolva together on my cycle , I just wanted advice from you guys on mg's and PCT to keep the gains, my diet has been critiqued numerous times over on that section over the past few years and I am fully clued up with milos' seminars and training regimes etc, hopefully this side of the forum can be more constrcutive towards me!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

I have seen that statement on a thread elsewhere? I started puberty pretty early in comparison to my other peers and I have remained at 5'11" since I was 15 so I dont think there will be an issue with stunting my development. There seems to be a lot of people sitting high on perches around here, at the end of the day taking AAS is extremely bad for you, this has been shown with the likes of arny and his mate both suffering heart problems in their latter years, and numerous unaccounted for steroid user deaths ( Some ofcourse abuse steroids ) . I mean it seems common sense to me that one course of dianabol over my lifetime; compared to regular use during the 20-30's as most people on here participate in, will be far less detremental to my health. Its all good and well telling me not to start at this age due to my endocrine system, but I dont particularly fancy suffering heart problems in my latter years, (enlarged heart, blood pressure issues etc) due to frequent usage during my mid 20's. I dont sit here and rhyme off all the problems you guys will face from consistent usage as you knew all about that when you started, so please just give me feedback

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have asked a question and we have given you the correrct advice for someone with your stats, at 19yrs old your HPTA isnt fully developed yet and by shutting down your natural testosterone system can make your HPTA never to reach peak levels again, do you really want to have problems getting an erection when your a teenager!

If your not going to listen to people who know what they are doing but your would rather wait for someone to tell you what you want to hear then I will leave your thread and I guess someone in their 20's who doesnt know what he is doing to advice you on your steroid use but for me 19yrs is way to young, best of luck.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Everyone has given you feedback, I suggest you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by mufc View Post
    I have seen that statement on a thread elsewhere? I started puberty pretty early in comparison to my other peers and I have remained at 5'11" since I was 15 so I dont think there will be an issue with stunting my development. There seems to be a lot of people sitting high on perches around here, at the end of the day taking AAS is extremely bad for you, this has been shown with the likes of arny and his mate both suffering heart problems in their latter years, and numerous unaccounted for steroid user deaths ( Some ofcourse abuse steroids ) . I mean it seems common sense to me that one course of dianabol over my lifetime; compared to regular use during the 20-30's as most people on here participate in, will be far less detremental to my health. Its all good and well telling me not to start at this age due to my endocrine system, but I dont particularly fancy suffering heart problems in my latter years, (enlarged heart, blood pressure issues etc) due to frequent usage during my mid 20's. I dont sit here and rhyme off all the problems you guys will face from consistent usage as you knew all about that when you started, so please just give me feedback
    In other words you are exactly the same as 98% of the other kids who come here and believe they know everything. They/You are the exception to the rule except for the fact that you are saying the same thing all the others did, including all the ones who come back later saying; you where all right and now they cant get it up anymore, they lost all their gains, they are depressed now etc.

Good luck, you seem to have all the answers already. Not sure why you came here.

Thread Information