swolebrah89 is offline New Member

Letro coming off Test only cycle. Yes I've read the Gyno article, confused on 1 part

Been running letro for quite awhile now, let it build up in my system before I started my test cycle, it took care of the tender nips. Now I've finished my test cycle and am starting clomid next week. Been running the letro at .25 for the past few weeks

The acticle I've read says "How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely."

So whats the answers for coming off letro while ON cycle. Should I begin Novla like it says above? Start it with my clomid?
    Last edited by swolebrah89; 06-30-2012 at 04:43 PM.

delaros4 is offline New Member
    What type of test are you running

Quote Originally Posted by delaros4 View Post
    What type of test are you running
    Test E, why would this matter?

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Just go strait into your normal pct protocal.
    Nolva clomid combo at wateva dose you wer goin to do for pct

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Oh my bad i think i miss read are you staying on cycle and not doing pct yet?

If so you can transition to another ai like arimadex 0.25mg ed will do and continue that till pct time. Or if u want you can use nolva 10mg ed will do.

But remember i u feel the estrogen rebound is still strong and your gyno is coming back, up your dose to adjust and find the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by thephil View Post
    Oh my bad i think i miss read are you staying on cycle and not doing pct yet?

If so you can transition to another ai like arimadex 0.25mg ed will do and continue that till pct time. Or if u want you can use nolva 10mg ed will do.

But remember i u feel the estrogen rebound is still strong and your gyno is coming back, up your dose to adjust and find the sweet spot.

ust finished a Test E cycle . I was running Letro as AI throughout, I'm waiting to start my PCT with Clomid . Through the cycle I was running letro at 2.5mg, slowly tapered it off, now I'm not sure if should.

A) Start novla now
    B) Wait to do it with the clomid?
    C) Should I run a small bit of letro through PCT, then take the Novla once I'm done the clomid

I should add, I haven't touched letro in a few days and I'm not sure if it's mind games or I can feel tenderness already.

btern is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, just start normal pct protocol ( nolva and clomid ) and if you were on test e, you should start pct 14 days after last injection...... btern!!

Quote Originally Posted by btern
    hey bro, just start normal pct protocol ( nolva and clomid ) and if you were on test e, you should start pct 14 days after last injection...... btern!!
    Agreed. And if u still have a while to wait till the 14 day mark keep running the letro at 0.25mg till pct time

Thread Information