nguadagno is offline Associate Member

Difference Between Nolva and Clomid Questions

okay, im new here and i said i wanted to ask some questions to get my shit down

everyone talks about nolva and clomid being the best, or atleast most useful PCT's to take either during, after, or both in your cycle, can anyone help explain to me in like normal terms what the differences are between the two and why both are needed instead of just one or the other? ive read the stickies its just some of those words are like out of control haha im not an idiot i just want to make sure i have this stuff down before i do what every other kid my age is doing and just start stickin and popping everything i get my hands on, im smarter than that, i just want to get some of my knowledge up way before hand, so when it comes down to it and i decided whether or not i want to and am ready for it, i know wtf im doing, thanks guyss

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    nolva keeps estrogen in check and is not as effective as clomid is at kick starting natural test production.. Clomid has more side effects though.. i.e. acme, depression, some even have trouble seeing... i know probably a hundred people that have used it and never had any sides other than acme.

you are best off taking both.. clomid at 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20

that means per week? 100 per week or and then 100 the next and 50 the next? im sorry for these horrific newbie questions but thats why im on here and not on gear hahaha sorry guys, i just always thought nolva and clomid were everyday shit, but i am a SEVERE newbie

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    okay, im new here and i said i wanted to ask some questions to get my shit down

everyone talks about nolva and clomid being the best, or atleast most useful PCT's to take either during, after, or both in your cycle, can anyone help explain to me in like normal terms what the differences are between the two and why both are needed instead of just one or the other? ive read the stickies its just some of those words are like out of control haha im not an idiot i just want to make sure i have this stuff down before i do what every other kid my age is doing and just start stickin and popping everything i get my hands on, im smarter than that, i just want to get some of my knowledge up way before hand, so when it comes down to it and i decided whether or not i want to and am ready for it, i know wtf im doing, thanks guyss

how old are you

im currently 19

and idk if you guys read my introduction here, but i know im too young to be doing this, thats why im on here asking questions while im this age so by the time i am old enough and mature enough to handle these type of substances, i know what im doing

i hope that gathering all this info doesn't give you the urge to start 6 years too early....

no not at all, i just want to know what im doing, when i get into something, like lifting, i like to know all areas of the thing, and im interested in taking it very seriously, which is why i want to know a lot about this, especially before, i go all over the place to all these different websites and see everyone saying to kids my age like "do you research" "go on the internet" "your an idiot" so this is me doing my research before my time comes, i thought thats what websites like this are for?

thas fine, i just feel that your research on steroid use is premature time could be better spent training and getting your diet sorted out

well i have a pretty solid workout, ive been working out for about a year or so now, took a little break during the summer cause i didnt have the money to sign up again for the gym, but for the past 7 months ive been going solid, not saying im a pro, im new to this, im just trying to get some knowledge on things, im in college so my diet is exactly like picture perfect like this threads i see with half cup this quarter cup this, i eat a lot, and mostly good stuff, lot of eggs and egg whites, lot of oatmeal, fruits, peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and chicken breasts, its not like completely measured out like everyone elses seems to be, but its pretty solid for my age i would think, idk, thats not why im here though, i know thats a solid if not the most important thing about working out, and im not some arrogant kid who is just like oh shit ive been working out for a week and a half let me get at them roids, no not at all haha dont take me the wrong way please

post your complete diet in the diet section including macros and lets get it sorted out

well thats what i mean when i said its not perfect, its not the same thing every day, i stick with a relative like idk, basic diet of similar things, its not like k wake up at 7 eat this and this, 9 eat this, 10 eat this, its not like that, i eat what i can when i can but mostly at a decent rate of like once every two hours when i can, now bare with me cause im in college so i have a lot of college classes but i do have the up side of living at home so i can get good food when i want it

Thread Information