trusted is offline Junior Member

Low Test and superdrol?

alright guys, i'm pretty sure my test levels are all the way down/shut down or what ever? i'm not motivated to do anything except go to the gym, i use to be horny as hell, and now im lucky to get it 2times a week,my confidence has hit the floor, and a little more sleepy, also... i'm eating more than enough to maintain weight... i eat around 3500 cals and i'm 160lbs, while on a prohormone with superdrol clone 3 weeks in and actually lost a pound...?

-My question is, if my test levels are low and i get a prohormone/steroid that has a superdrol clone, will it work, if i eat/sleep/train right?
    Last edited by trusted; 03-03-2011 at 12:47 AM.

anyone?????

i'm going tomorrow morning to get blood work done... hopfully they put me on hrt.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Stats.
    sorry, i didn't think you all would need it since i'm just asking if superdrol would work if my levels had hit the bottom.

Height-5'6
    Weight-162
    Age-21
    Calorie intake-3000-3500 daily
    protein- 150g-250g
    carbs- 80g or more daily
    2 years training , been compltely dedicated for around a year.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Superdrol is a steroid of course it would work, but it sounds to me like you've already made the stupid decision of taking a cycle previously and messed yourself up pretty bad. And now you're talking about going into another cycle? Why don't people learn form their mistakes?

Superdrol is a steroid of course it would work, but it sounds to me like you've already made the stupid decision of taking a cycle previously and messed yourself up pretty bad. And now you're talking about going into another cycle? Why don't people learn form their mistakes?
    Alright, let me try and explain this better.

i've never done injection AAS, i've done "prohormones" called Monster Plexx.. had 5stacks including a superdrol clone, ever since i ended that cycle i've felt completely different, i even have people tell me i dont act the same anymore.

also, when i was 16, i had to get testosterone shot from my local clinic.

Alright, well i ran Monster Plexx for 4 weeks, started my pct in the 3rd week and ran it for 4 weeks.... ran nthing for 4 weeks then hopped on this superdrol clone and max lmg clone to try and bring my sex drive back and boost my confidence, but i'm 3 weeks into it and havn't even gained water weight. i've had our trainer at the gym look at my diet and he said i should easily get gains.

Does it sound to you i am shut down? or just low?
    Last edited by trusted; 03-03-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You do realize that prohormones are steroids correct? All they do is alter the compound slightly so it looks different so it makes it legal to sell again because the FDA hasn't banned the "new compound"..They have much of the same side effects as any other injectable testosterone including.... you guessed it.... HPTA suppression!

I don't even want to know at what age you started taking these prohormones...but I'm willing to bet my left testicle it was around 16.
    Last edited by Eazy20; 03-03-2011 at 01:32 PM.

You do realize that prohormones are steroids correct? All they do is alter the compound slightly so it looks different so it makes it legal to sell again because the FDA hasn't banned the "new compound"..They have much of the same side effects as any other injectable testosterone including.... you guessed it.... HPTA suppression!

I don't even want to know at what age you started taking these prohormones...but I'm willing to bet my left testicle it was around 16.

no, the first "prohormone" i've taking was Monster Plexx. which was a couple month's ago.

i'm just trying to get help here, why be a dick about things? i just asking a simple question because i am spending around $311.00 tomorrow out of my pocket for my free test levels, and trying to see if you guy's think they are low.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I'm not being a dick, I'm just pointing out that you've made very poor decisions. You didn't think that prohormones were equivalent to steroids , you ran one for 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks off with no pct, then started another TWO for 4 weeks in hopes to gain back your sex drive and confidence. You are seriously misguided my friend. You should stop what you're doing right now. To answer your question yes, you are shut down. You need to go see a Dr.

**Edit** And the fact that you had to get a shot of test at a clinic (if you really weren't already into these prohormones back then) should have been a big sign to you that you already have issues with your HPTA and maybe you shouldn't have started up with this stuff.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Your BW tomorrow will tell you the whole story.
    If you are "shut down" , you will do a standard PCT.

"Hopefully they put me on HRT".....U donīt really mean that.

Probability is on your side, that you will bounce back, and you learned a lesson. Use it to save someone else fom making the same mistake.

Canīt believe this shit is being sold freely to the public. Heard these prohormones are common in the high school locker rooms.

I'm not being a dick, I'm just pointing out that you've made very poor decisions. You didn't think that prohormones were equivalent to steroids , you ran one for 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks off with no pct, then started another TWO for 4 weeks in hopes to gain back your sex drive and confidence. You are seriously misguided my friend. You should stop what you're doing right now. To answer your question yes, you are shut down. You need to go see a Dr.

**Edit** And the fact that you had to get a shot of test at a clinic (if you really weren't already into these prohormones back then) should have been a big sign to you that you already have issues with your HPTA and maybe you shouldn't have started up with this stuff.
    well i have an appointment in the morning, i'll reply on here my numbers.

i didn't even work out when i got the shot's when i was 16, i weighed 90lbs and was 4'10''... was quite embarrising.

another question.... since the pro steroid i am taking now is a clone of superdrol..... is it going to make me test levels look normal????? or does it go beyond just test levels???

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post

Canīt believe this shit is being sold freely to the public. Heard these prohormones are common in the high school locker rooms.
    ^It's who they're targeted for...Who's more likely to buy something that's OTC, and has "Gain super mass and strength FAST" written in big letters on the bottle a well informed adult, or a high school "football star"

If you are "shut down" , you will do a standard PCT.

"Hopefully they put me on HRT".....U donīt really mean that.

Probability is on your side, that you will bounce back, and you learned a lesson. Use it to save someone else fom making the same mistake.

appreciate it man, i didn't necissarly mean i want the test, i just want to be normal again.... correct me if i'm wrong... but the lady told me they are going to shoot v? b?12 and testosterone if i were low.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trusted View Post
    another question.... since the pro steroid i am taking now is a clone of superdrol..... is it going to make me test levels look normal????? or does it go beyond just test levels???
    That, I couldn't tell you, but if you feel like you say you're feeling I doubt your test levels are going to look normal. And I'm quite sure your liver enzymes are going to be insane. Those prohormones RAPE your liver.

You have prob stopped your pro steroid now right?
    Itīs hopefully in your garbage out back.
    Then u need to tell your doc. what u been up to, so he will be properly informed.
    Then u will under no circumstances accept a shot of Test, even if your test is below the scale.....u will just be one step closer to TRT.
    U need PCT!
    If he for some reason will give you a shot of B-12....why not
    *IMO*

You have prob stopped your pro steroid now right?
    Itīs hopefully in your garbage out back.
    Then u need to tell your doc. what u been up to, so he will be properly informed.
    Then u will under no circumstances accept a shot of Test, even if your test is below the scale.....u will just be one step closer to TRT.
    U need PCT!
    If he for some reason will give you a shot of B-12....why not
    *IMO*

yeah i stopped the PH/S yesterday.

yeah the lady said they would inject b12 and testosterone .

my thoughts is that i'm going to take the bottle with me tomorrow, explain to the nurse/dr. what was going on and that i've been taking that trying to get it back to normal and go from there, could'nt hurt, i'm thinking it may be better.

Sounds good.

If u have time today, spend a couple of hours here; you will come to your doc tomorrow with a wealth of knowledge, and will be more educated in case you need to steer your doc.
    As with other docīs , he will squeeze you into a 10 min. window, so spend it educating him on your situation, and where you want to go from here.
    Again, IMO, you need to get on meds to restart your Pituary, ie PCT, not continue to suppress it with more Testo to just make you feel better.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    First timer has good advice. DO NOT use prohormones to try to bring you back to normal, it will only shut you down worse. Post the bloodwork on here for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Johnson View Post
    First timer has good advice. DO NOT use prohormones to try to bring you back to normal, it will only shut you down worse. Post the bloodwork on here for sure.
    yeah, i've noticed. its been almost 4 days without a b0ner, other than morning wood which is from your bladder.

will post blood work as soon a i get it.

appreciate it guys.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    yeah, i've noticed. its been almost 4 days without a b0ner, other than morning wood which is from your bladder.

will post blood work as soon a i get it.

appreciate it guys.
    You need to see an endocrinologist. And just so you know, you need to tell him exactly what you took and for how long. And hope to god he'll know enough about cycling to prescribe you a PCT that will bring you back to normal. And for the record you should never do steroids again in your life. You might end up having to take TRT shots for life because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You need to see an endocrinologist. And just so you know, you need to tell him exactly what you took and for how long. And hope to god he'll know enough about cycling to prescribe you a PCT that will bring you back to normal. And for the record you should never do steroids again in your life. You might end up having to take TRT shots for life because of this.
    hey thanks, i actually went friday, and my test's will be back monday. he told me they will give me a shot of b12 and hcg monday.

hey thanks, i actually went friday, and my test's will be back monday. he told me they will give me a shot of b12 and hcg monday.
    Tell us how it turns out. I hope this doctor also tells you to get an mri done of your pituitary gland just to make sure it was your steroid abuse that caused your problem and not say a tumor there.

HCG will continue to artificially create/maintain test. level in your blood by directly stimulate the leudic cells (testicles), hence continue to suppress your Pituitary.

well i got my results in and my testosterone level was at a 66.

so they got me one once a week of 250mg test cyp for 8 weeks... do you think i will get good pumps and get strength and weight increase?

5'6
    160ish
    Last edited by trusted; 03-08-2011 at 02:32 AM.

well i got my results in and my testosterone level was at a 66.

so they got me one once a week of 250mg test cyp for 8 weeks... do you think i will get good pumps and get strength and weight increase?

5'6
    160ish
    Just for 8 weeks? or are they going to retest you in 8 weeks to see your levels? You should gain a few pounds, especially since you are really shut down.

Youīve all gone mad!

So, how is 250/week Cyp. for 8 weeks going to restore function of your HPTA??
    You ask, if this is going to give you pump, strength, weight.....Is that where your focus is, or are you on a mission to restore your HPTA so you avoid being on TRT for life?
    What is this thread about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Just for 8 weeks? or are they going to retest you in 8 weeks to see your levels? You should gain a few pounds, especially since you are really shut down.
    yeah, that what she told me they were going to do.

Youīve all gone mad!

So, how is 250/week Cyp. for 8 weeks going to restore function of your HPTA??
    You ask, if this is going to give you pump, strength, weight.....Is that where your focus is, or are you on a mission to restore your HPTA so you avoid being on TRT for life?
    What is this thread about again?
    no, i dont care, like i said before, i just want to be back normal....

well im pretty sure it was the superdrol that lowered it.. they seem to know what there doing.

she said everything else was fine, it just the test numbers were low.

Ok, if thatīs all you want, you will be fine.
    250/week is high for TRT.
    U may want to add some HCG , and an AI to control your Estro. But Iīm sure (hope) your doc. will follow up with subsequent BW.

8 weeks??
    What then?

Ok, if thatīs all you want, you will be fine.
    250/week is high for TRT.
    U may want to add some HCG , and an AI to control your Estro. But Iīm sure (hope) your doc. will follow up with subsequent BW.

8 weeks??
    What then?
    hey bud, yeah she (meaning the nurse) said the toward the end of the hrt she would add HCG.

then after the hrt and hcg, they will see where i stand.

(because more than likely, they understand i did a cycle and know that it actually shut my test production down because i didnt pct it right. so he is having the nurse give me test cyp 250 for 8 weeks with toward the end hcg to see if i can get my levels normal again.)

Thatīs not gonna happen.

There is some major x-communication, or misinformation, or whatever.

I am not a doctor, but I can tell u where you will stand after HRT and HCG ....right where u are now, with a shutdown HPTA.
    You are just prolonging your cycle. and keeping your pituitary suppressed for an additional 8 weeks.
    Your doc must not know the whole story, or he spend 5 min with you, and had his mind elsewhere

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    162lbs at 5'6 isn't small

Thatīs not gonna happen.

There is some major x-communication, or misinformation, or whatever.

I am not a doctor, but I can tell u where you will stand after HRT and HCG ....right where u are now, with a shutdown HPTA.
    You are just prolonging your cycle. and keeping your pituitary suppressed for an additional 8 weeks.
    Your doc must not know the whole story, or he spend 5 min with you, and had his mind elsewhere
    alright, well what should i do honestly?

what should i tell them monday?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    162lbs at 5'6 isn't small
    yeah but if i drop the creatine i'm sure ill drop a bit. i want to get to 170, then cut.

alright, well what should i do honestly?

what should i tell them monday?
    When you did your prohormones you shut down your Pituitary.
    Meaning, your pituitary is not sending the LH signal to your testies, telling them to produce test.
    When you pin Cypionate , your pituitary will register the elevated Test in your blood, and will still not send the LH signal.
    Your blood work will tell whatīs going on.
    You said your Test is 66, what about the rest? LH, FSH?
    IMO what you need to do is stop interfering with the process, and let your pituitary get back to work again.
    It will do this by itself, or you speed it along by doing a PCT with SERMS.
    He will give you the prescription. But I would ask for Tamoxifene and Toremifene.

Thread Information