captflossman is offline New Member

Post Cycle Therapy Questions

Got a workout buddy that is cycling Sustanon 250 for 10 wks at 250mg/wk. He has no idea about pct. Where can you get nolvadex /clomid? Most docs wouldn't write a script to a guy would they? Anyway what dose should he do and how is the best way to get one of these drugs?
    Thanks

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Its a low dose, but no one should start a cycle without pct in hands. I hope his old enough for that.
    Our sponsor sells. AR-R . Top right banner.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Its a low dose, but no one should start a cycle without pct in hands. I hope his old enough for that.
    Our sponsor sells. AR-R. Top right banner.
    He is 40yrs old. Is the AR-R real tamoxifen ? How much of this would be needed for pct?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, any thread that starts " I've got a friend", or in this case "Got a workout buddy" is going to be somewhat amusing.

Ok so your "buddy/not you", has no idea about pct, but of course you enlightened him. And now he/not you, wants to know where to get (as if Drs just pass out scripts) SERMS and how much to run.
    Ah, the little things in life.

Like Jumper said, tell your buddy/not you, that he can get them here, atop the page. And tell him/not you, to run 20 mg of Nolva ED (every day) for a month.

I wish him/not you, all the best.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-08-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Firstly, any thread that starts " I've got a friend", or in this case "Got a workout buddy" is going to be somewhat amusing.

Ok so your "buddy/not you", has no idea about pct, but of course you enlightened him. And now he/not you, wants to know where to get (as if Drs just pass out scripts) SERMS and how much to run.
    Ah, the little things in life.

Like Jumper said, tell your buddy/not you, that he can get them here, atop the page. And tell him/not you, to run 20 mg of Nolva ED (every day) for a month.
    Lmao, i always enjoy reading your posts magic....

There always informative, funny or both....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lmao, i always enjoy reading your posts magic....

There always informative, funny or both....
    I love it!!! I know it sounds like that but I don't know much about how to use the gear just used to dabble in the distribution of it!! I did some test a few years ago and did not even know what pct was. My buddy got this bottle for free cause it was a month out of date and I have been hitting him with it. I told him it was no big deal because I had no noticable side effects from what I did but after reading on this site I was blown away and got scared for him. i will make sure he gets the nolva and starts it 3 wks after last shot.
    Thanks guys

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    ARR has legit pct chems, no need to worry about them.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    hey, add clomi too. first week 100mg/day, then 3 weeks of 50mg/day
    how long is this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    how long is this cycle?
    What will adding the clomi do? Is this a must?

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    how long is this cycle?
    He has already started the cycle (250 mg already in) gonna run it at 250mg/wk for 10wks. Is it too late to start the clomi?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    noooo, my bad dude...clomi is the brand name AR-R makes of clomiphene. commonly called clomid. it is used for pct ONLY. To put it simply, it helps kick start the balls to function the way it should. This is a chem that is used by almost all test users in pct, which is why i am surprised no one mentioned it. since his cycle just begun, i would also research hcg , which, to put it simply, can help keep balls from severe atrophy and functioning, and can aid in pct for quicker, more successful recovery, if done properly. hcg is a subject that is controversial in how it is used, but still highly recommended by most knowledgeable aas users. thorough research is necessary, as i am also in the middle of researching.
    you need an ai like aromasin ("stane" at arr) on hand, and even using in low dosage during cycle. dude, i feel like i gave you too much when really i should have just told you to read the forum stickies, in pct, newbie starter pack, educational threads etc. and keep researching. never stop researching until you have put aas aside years ago permanently... well, that's the way i look at it anyhow...and if your friend don't want to do any research, than he is too young and immature to be messin with aas.

Thread Information