joseantonio is offline New Member

Help and advice please ?

Hello everyone, hope that you are all well..

I am a 6'2", 11 stone, scrawny 31 year old male!!!

I am naturally thin, and I mean stick thin, my arms and legs are like cocktail sticks...

I have recently decided I want to bulk up a bit, and get some muscle definition, and want to do it using steroids .

Im not looking to be huuuuge or anything over silly (for me) , I just want muscle growth, and some nice definition.

If possible, id like to do just 1 course to 'get me started' and 'bigger' and then I shall keep myself fit form there on, and I am also set to join a kick boxing club. (not to compete)

I can not go to that club yet as the skinny weak, unfit man I am.

Im not ever going to inject anything, and although oral use is known have a few more dangers, I would much prefer to do this, and look for the safest (if there is any) options...

Now, I have been advised to to take Winstrol oral? I have read up lots on the net about this, but you guys here could possibly give me more / better 1 to 1 advice I would think?

Do you think this is the best steroid for me to do ?

I am told, I could do just one 6 week course of this and I would see results as long as I kept to the diet plans, and weights programme?

I have NEVER done any kind of weight lifting in my life, so I would be starting anything I do from scratch.. Should I start these steroids from the 1st day I do weights? Or, should I do some weigh training before I start them ?

As you can see, true beginner, hope you can help.

Thank you

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You shouldn't touch them period...You said it yourself you have never done any kind of weight lifting in the 31 years of your life...All you're doing is setting yourself up for nothing but side effects and an empty wallet. I don't know what people might have told you, but you can't just take steroids and magically blow up. It takes knowledge, time, and dedication. You need to go to the diet and training sections and get tips from there. You are more than capable of putting on weight naturally and fast if you get those two things in check and spot on.

Thank you Eazy20

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    You shouldn't touch them period...You said it yourself you have never done any kind of weight lifting in the 31 years of your life...All you're doing is setting yourself up for nothing but side effects and an empty wallet. I don't know what people might have told you, but you can't just take steroids and magically blow up. It takes knowledge, time, and dedication. You need to go to the diet and training sections and get tips from there. You are more than capable of putting on weight naturally and fast if you get those two things in check and spot on.
    ^^Agreed.. my brother is the same size as you and has gained 10-15lbs in the past few months.. same height/weight, and is 30.. never lifted weights in his life.. you have a lot of natural potential.. once you get a couple years of solid training under you belt then you can do steroids .. doing them now will most likely end up in injury and your gains will disappear right away.. there is no magic pill to make you big bud.. it takes hard work and dedication..

think of steroids as NO2.. you could put the shit in a yugo and all it will do is blow up the car.. but if you put it in a 1969 Camaro with a 454 big block then it will pull 8 second miles.. same thing man.. you need to get a good base before you mess with the stuff..

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    what they said ^^.....winstrol wouldn't be the best drug for the effects you want anyway, which shows you haven't done close to enough research to start doing steroids , forgetting the fact that you've never even weight-trained before! dont do it man....trust me.

Thank you guys!!!! Much appreciated

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just stick around here, research diet and training. You will easly be able to get what you want naturaly and once you have your diet dialed in, supplements straight and training right it will come fast. With out these I mentioned steriods wont do to much for you but add bunch of water weight while using them. Theres tons of side effects from gear, many irreversible. Lower sex drive or even ED from your natural testosterone not recovering after being surpressed by you inducing synthetic hormones is a huge one. You feel like complete shit after coming off, which makes doing one cycle very hard. Really think this over.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Nice 1 BG Thank you.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    To the more dangerous sides for your use.

Considering you havent had any type of training, using a steroids (even a weak one like winstrol ) may create more muscle growth than your ligaments/tendons can handle.
    Steroids build muscle tissue, not connective tissue.
    This causes large amounts of stress on tendons, and injury will sure follow, especially with no training history.
    Only time and training can strengthen tendons.

A solid diet can blow you up without steroids, start there, and start training...

And read read read read....trust me...if you hear about something, (type of training or lifting) research about first.

Thread Information