misdert3 is offline New Member

Exclamation First timer needs stack advice

I have not been working out long this time, but need to start a stack asap. I realize this is illadvised, but am looking at a lengthy prison sentance and MUST gain at least 20 lbs before I go in, in aprox 2 months. Any advice on what I should stack is appriciated. I have access to win, dbol , and a couple of discontinued ph h-drol and superdrol. What combo should i use and for how long? I have much experience lifting when I was younger and the 20lbs im hoping to gain is muscle i used to have about 4 yeas ago. Thanks

I can also get stanodrol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont touch steroids , just start training and eating.

i wish i could do it naturally, but i am 5'9 and 140lbs. not the best condition to go to prison. I am eating 3500+ cal/day and training like an animal. At this point i could give a shit about my long term health. AAS are my only choice if i value my saftey, so any advice to help me maximize (keepable) gains in the next 8-10 weeks is appriciated. Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What are you going in for? How long is your sentence?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a little bit of experience with bitting and believe me if you may catch a bit the last thing you want is to be coming off a cycle when you are first trying to integrate into population. You will need all you natural test in tact a little extra size aint gonna mean a damn thing if you can not carry yourself correctly because you are suffering through recovery without PCT and your test is that of a 12 yr old girl with the estro to match....Keep in mind if you do get chosen, when 4 or 5 guys rush you the extra 20 lbs aint gonna save you from a beating or winding up face down on the trick bunk.

thats a good point. im looking at about 2 years. would i benefit from a quick 4-5 week cycle and a full 4-5 week pct before i go in?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I honestly don't think so. A good friend of mine was recently facing the same situation ( except a lot more time) and he took some boxing lessons ( I have not been locked up since I was in my 30s and I am 55 now). This is a good idea as it will get you familiar with taking a punch and sharpen you skills. If you are like most its probably been a while since you had someone smash you nose so getting some exposure to this in the ring will keep you from fearing it since you will know its not that big a deal anyway and two if you do get in a fight when you get hit instead of looking suprized and hurt you will instinctually repsond with a good comeback.

If you are looking at 2 years you will probably not be in an environment run by gangs where you need hook up with your race and put in work to be protected. Rather you will be in an environment with a bunch of people doing simalar time and a few assholes trying to make a mark for themselves. In this kind of environment the most important thing will be how you handle yourself to keep out of trouble and if it jumps off how you handle yourself in a fight as long as you make a good showing (win or loose) you will be seen as standup on your block and all will be good.

As far as any cycles it will put you through too many emotional changes, just go ahead and keep on the staight and narrow don't smoke weed or anything else that will make you a pacifist and like I say if you can take some boxing lessons which include a lot of hard contact sparring for the reasons covered earlier.

And remember if someone says they are gonna make you their bitch look them up and down and tell them " Yeah well you better make me like it" LOL

Best wishes and it won't be as bad as you are projecting fear is your worst enemy.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 03-09-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Don't go inside with your system all messed up. Were are you in the world?

Thread Information