Bulldog-12 is offline New Member

Need help figuring out a cycle

I haven't done steroids yet and I have done a lot of research on them and I thought I was sure I wanted to do a cycle with anadrol , dianabol , durabolin and primobolin. Then someone told me you cant keep your gains from anadrol. I really didnt want to ask for help through this but does anyone know of a good cycle that is going to make me gain weight and a lot of muscle. My weight right now is 206 and I'm around 5'10. If you can can you give me tips on what I should do while on steroids, like should I do more than one cycle, good workout plan and a good diet plan and things to do to stay healthy and keep my liver good. Jw, does PCT really work or is it not worth it to get it.

super-pump is offline Junior Member
    this is the 4th identical post you've made....i suggest you stop re-posting and delete the others or you run the chance of being banned.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you did a lot of research and came up with a first cycle of anadrol , dianabol , durabolin and primobolin and you want to know if PCT is worth it? I assume you did not do your research here. Wherever your research was done at stay away from that place and continue to read and learn here and all these questions will be answered.

I am not saying this to be a prick. I am saying it because you need to gain a lot more general knowlege then when you have specific questions ask them and members will be happy to help you. Taking AAS is a complicated endevour and should never be attempted without a good knowlege base (unless done under direct supervision of a doctor or someone with good knowlege and full access to ancillary drugs) . While I could lay out a simple beginner cycle and PCT it would not be a good idea since if anything went wrong you might not even recognize it before it was too late, this is why you need to build you knowlege base.

redescalade100 is offline Junior Member
    Read these for first cycle buddy http://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    If you did a lot of research and came up with a first cycle of anadrol , dianabol , durabolin and primobolin and you want to know if PCT is worth it? I assume you did not do your research here. Wherever your research was done at stay away from that place and continue to read and learn here and all these questions will be answered.

I am not saying this to be a prick. I am saying it because you need to gain a lot more general knowlege then when you have specific questions ask them and members will be happy to help you. Taking AAS is a complicated endevour and should never be attempted without a good knowlege base (unless done under direct supervision of a doctor or someone with good knowlege and full access to ancillary drugs) . While I could lay out a simple beginner cycle and PCT it would not be a good idea since if anything went wrong you might not even recognize it before it was too late, this is why you need to build you knowlege base.
    Well put

Thread Information