sublime_424 is offline New Member

Predisposition to gyno question..

I'm going to be running 400mg of Test Cyp for 10 weeks
    pct: nolva:40-40-20-20
    have clomid in case its needed

I've been working out seriously about 2 years
    Weight: 182lbs
    BF: 12-13%, fairly lean

my diet is very good and I was planning on doing some cardio 2-3 times a week

I've done a ton of research but I'm still a bit confused of what to do. I'm about to run my first cycle in about 2 weeks. When I was about 16 I had gyno and got the surgery to fix the problem. I remember having itchy and sore nipples and if I knew then what I knew now maybe I could have been able to fix the problem w/o surgery. Anyways so now that I'm going to start my first cycle I'm a little workout about gyno returning, possibly resulting in another surgery.

So I was wondering should I use 5-10 mg of nolva ed just to be sure it doesn't return? or is this a bad idea and will hinder my gains to much? Should I just use once/if symptoms arise? I know my case is different as I have a predisposition so im not sure if this changes anything.

I'm not worried about problems with mood, acne, or water retention as much as I am about the gyno as it is a serious and embarrassing condition. Also I have no clue if the gland was removed as this was 6 years ago.

As a beginner to steroids I was wondering what all of you guys thought??

Thanks Alot

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Do you feel you've hit your natural peak??

Is your diet and training that well dialed in that theres no possible way of you gaining more naturally???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I'm sure I can gain more naturally obviously but in terms of my hormones and weight, I dont see anymore development. I feel like I'm ready to do this cycle and from friends and tons of research this is an excellent beginner cycle. Do you think I shouldn't?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you should..

I believe your right and can continue to grow naturally at this point. We use aas when all else has failed...

You have no way of knowing whether your endocrine system has fully developed so run a greater risk of serious health issues in later life..

Id also question whether a person of your age has the mentality to cycle yet, i mean you yourself admit theres still room for growth which means your looking for a "quick fix" or an "easier option" to hard training and diet..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

well believe me I hear ya. I mean I could workout for the next 20 years and probably get to a solid 230 pounds of muscle, who knows right? But I am telling you that I believe in terms of height, hormones, and the whole endocrine system, everything is finished maturing. And even if it isn't, I'm still going to do this cycle in the next 2 weeks. I don't mean that disrespectfully in anyway, i'm just asking if there any advice you can give me in regards to my gyno question?

Thread Information