jbirdsvt is offline New Member

think i got some gyno happening

yesterday i noticed a lump under my left nipple and it's still there today. it's hard and about the size of a golf ball. the right side is still normal. it kinda hurts if you squeeze it. i got no itchiness or nipple sensitivity. i have nolva on hand for PCT, but i was wondering if you think i should go ahead and start taking it now. this is only week 4 running test c. weeks 1 and 2 were 300mg, weeks 3 and 4 were 450mg.
    my wife is a nurse, so i'm going to her office tomorrow to let the doctor look at it, but i wanted to get your opinions too.

thanks!

schering is offline Junior Member
    That's how it started for me and the damn lump never went away. Are your nipples oozing oil when you pinch them? Well when I had my first scare I took nolvadex and in a week that shit stopped. My nipple also started to have the bloated look to it like if I hadn't stopped/started the nolv it would have eventually grew a mini booblette (not funny) TAKE YOUR NOLVADEX! My doctor said it was fine but I failed to say anything about roids (stupid). Get it checked out and be honest.

damnit! just pinched it and, sure enough, it oozed a little something! guess i'm gonna go ahead and start some nolva. should i stop the cycle now?

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdsvt View Post
    about the size of a golf ball.
    How fat are you that you had to feel to even know there was something the size of a freakin' golf ball under your nipple. I cannot even imagine what that would look like. A golf ball?

LOL ok, so maybe i exagerated a little! it's not that big, but it is probably an inch in diameter. i'm actually not fat at all. i'm about 5'8" and 170lbs. looking in the mirror, you can't even tell it's there.

What are you taking and how much? You just need to cut down if taking in excess, what are your stats too? When I expirenced it I ran the rest of my cycle but cut down by half. (I was also taking ridiculous god man doses at young age) how long have you noticed this or how long have they been itching/aching?

What are you taking and how much? You just need to cut down if taking in excess, what are your stats too? When I expirenced it I ran the rest of my cycle but cut down by half. (I was also taking ridiculous god man doses at young age) how long have you noticed this or how long have they been itching/aching?

Test C 450mg/wk. 28yrs old. 5'8". 170lbs. No god-man doses here! Only noticed this Tuesday.

RaZr is offline Member
    Do you have an AI on hand?

You should be fine, take the nolvadex it should stop its growth. Your nipples will keep oiling probably mine always have when on cycle. Try it for a week see how it goes I took 20mgs a day and I wouldn't worry too much about it getting in the way of your gains never really affected mine.

got nolva right here. at least, i hope it's nolva. i haven't been able to find a picture of it online to verify its legitimacy. they're little pink round tabs with IP on both sides. i know there have been other compounds out there with IP on the side, but i haven't heard of it being on both sides. anybody know for sure?

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    How fat are you that you had to feel to even know there was something the size of a freakin' golf ball under your nipple. I cannot even imagine what that would look like. A golf ball?
    Bahahahahahahahah! Thats freakin hilarious...i agree with him, but man...i have had lumps before so i will tell you exactly how to get rid of it...Letro for 6 days...day one take 1.omg take two take 1.50mg day three take 2mg day four take 2.5 day five take 2 day 6 take 1.5mg... by that time it should be gone or most of it...then take nolva 20mg a day for a week or so and all will be gone! There ya go

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    Bahahahahahahahah! Thats freakin hilarious...i agree with him, but man...i have had lumps before so i will tell you exactly how to get rid of it...Letro for 6 days...day one take 1.omg take two take 1.50mg day three take 2mg day four take 2.5 day five take 2 day 6 take 1.5mg... by that time it should be gone or most of it...then take nolva 20mg a day for a week or so and all will be gone! There ya go
    Is the letro and nolva from AR R.? Or should I go for some pharmacy stuff?

When I had nolvadex a few years back it was a white tablet with a womans head (side profile) on one side, I don't remember what was on the other. I want to say it was pentagon shaped but maybe not.

Thread Information