test4456 is offline New Member

HCG for testicle atrophy ?

I am 26 years old and have done cycles in the past (mostly sust and some winny) when i was younger and didnt do much research on pct so this last summer was the first time i ran clomid after my last shot. I feel like my testicles still never fully recovered and I have continued to lift and am planning on starting a cycle for this summer some time next month... My question is can I take HCG now to try and get my nuts back to normal, if so how long after this should i wait to start my next cycle? and should i run hcg during or after this next cycle ?

i just recently heard about HCG and have been doing a lot of reading on it, i just never saw anything about taking alone. might be a stupid question but if it will help get the nuts back to normal i would feel better starting a new cycle rather then starting the process again and there already smaller then they were when i started last time.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    HCG will weaken your pituitary. Subsequent shots will shut it down. Similar to a cycle.
    I´m in the same boat.
    Waited until on cycle, then 250iu EOD throughout cycle.
    Will be ramping up to 500-1000iu EOD after last pin for 2 weeks leading up to PCT.

Read Swifto´s PCT Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    HCG will weaken your pituitary. Subsequent shots will shut it down. Similar to a cycle.
    I´m in the same boat.
    Waited until on cycle, then 250iu EOD throughout cycle.
    Will be ramping up to 500-1000iu EOD after last pin for 2 weeks leading up to PCT.

Read Swifto´s PCT Q&A

I figured it wasn't worth it to run alone just wondered if it has been done just for this purpose. Most guys I know recommend the same as you said EOD throughout cycle but I have also heard that running HCG the whole cycle it's possible to shut yourself down permanently is there any truth to this? Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by test4456 View Post
    I figured it wasn't worth it to run alone just wondered if it has been done just for this purpose. Most guys I know recommend the same as you said EOD throughout cycle but I have also heard that running HCG the whole cycle it's possible to shut yourself down permanently is there any truth to this? Thanks for the info
    Yes, it is being done for that purpose. The protocol is 1500-3500iu twice/week for 4 weeks.
    I did 2500iu twice and my balls dropped, however BW done 5 days later showed LH, FSH 0. So without stimulation from the pituitary they shrink back, and I´m back to square 1.
    I am currently on 1´st week of cycle and doing 250iu E4D. Thinking of adjusting to EOD, as they are not hanging as they should. They come and go, but that may have to do with the HGC "spike cycle".
    Also noticed they shrink after getting up in the morning, and throughout workout, and then drop in the shower.
    Think they are affected by the morning coffee and my preworkout NO. Which is simulating stress.
    Just have to experiment, same doesen´t work for all.

You are running the HCG first 4 weeks of cycle ? I thought it was best to run last 4 weeks leading up to PCT..

No.
    3 weeks into the cycle is the "norm". However since I´m kickstarting with Dbol , my pituitary will stop sending LH within a couple of days of cycle, therefore I want to start artificially stimulate my testies with HCG as of day 1.
    So I´m running from day 1, all the way up to 4 days prior to PCT

My cycle will look something like this :

Week 1-15 : 600 mg Test cyp EW
    Week 1-6 : 100mg Tbol ED
    Week 10-15: 70mg Anavar ED

I have Arimidex on hand and will take .5 mg EOD (or ED depending on how it works for me)

When do you recommend I start/end the HCG and how will HCG and arimidex work together ? what do you recommend for PCT? I was going to get nolva and clomid and run it 2weeks after last test shot.

Also should I continue arimidex during PCT?

BTW-
    Stats
    6'2
    218 lbs
    13% BF
    Diet is clean

My cycle will look something like this :

Week 1-15 : 600 mg Test cyp EW
    Week 1-6 : 100mg Tbol ED
    Week 10-15: 70mg Anavar ED

I have Arimidex on hand and will take .5 mg EOD (or ED depending on how it works for me)

When do you recommend I start/end the HCG and how will HCG and arimidex work together ? what do you recommend for PCT? I was going to get nolva and clomid and run it 2weeks after last test shot.
    You´ve done more cycles than me. (I´m on my first).
    So I´m sure you know more about cycles than me.
    But to me, it looks like a really heavy cycle; 15 weeks is a long time, and your compounds are run at a high dose.
    With that said, from my "book knowledge" I would start HCG week 1-17 at 125-250iu 2-3 times/week.(pending on how your balls feel)
    I would start PCT 4 days post end of week 17, ie 18 days after last Cyp. pin.
    I would run Arimidex 0.5mg EOD week 1-17 (Not "ON HAND", and not during PCT.
    I would run 6 week PCT like this:
    Tamox: 20mg ED
    Tore: 60 ED (120 first 2 weeks)

With that said, from my "book knowledge" I would start HCG week 1-17 at 125-250iu 2-3 times/week.(pending on how your balls feel

My only concern with this is that I've heard if you run HCG throughout the whole cycle there is a chance it can shut you down permanently..have you ever heard anything like that ? I actually only heard it from one guy and he's the one I get my gear from

And yes it's a pretty heavy cycle a lot of guys tell me the same but i plan on this last one being my last and calling it quits after this ...well see how that works out

With that said, from my "book knowledge" I would start HCG week 1-17 at 125-250iu 2-3 times/week.(pending on how your balls feel

My only concern with this is that I've heard if you run HCG throughout the whole cycle there is a chance it can shut you down permanently..have you ever heard anything like that ? I actually only heard it from one guy and he's the one I get my gear from
    If u use too high dose for too long time, u risk permanently desensitizing your leudig cells.
    From what I understand, 250 is a very low dose, just enough to mimmic the amount of LH you otherwise would produce.
    Swifto would be able to confirm if my understanding is correct.
    Post the Q in his Q&A

Thanks for all the info buddy , I tried to get in that q&a I guess because I'm new to this site I'm not allowed access to thar forum yet

jpalmer is offline Banned
    if you dont mind the cost do HMG. much better.

Thread Information