big123dave is offline New Member

Advice on first cycle!

I am looking at taking a course after thinking about it for a long time, now is the time for me as a keen rugby player I bust my shoulder and had an operation about a month ago now. I have started back in the gym properly under the physios advice but since I have been injured I have ballooned up getting seriously fat, like boobs and belly fat! I am looking at shredding the pounds along with a strict diet and mass cardio blast but also want to rebuild my shoulders and arms which have all but gone. I have been advised to try primobolan and anavar ? I get routinely urine tested which is something I need to be very wary of but I'm sure it's a general test rather than a specific. Sorry for long message but your advice is much appreciated. Cheers

Height-6'9
    Weight- 118kg

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You are currently rehabing and there may be a large risk with large jumps in strength and muscle that may cause you to reinjure you shoulder. Why not return to full strength naturally then take it from there.

How old are you?

You said you are getting drug tested so I'd DEFINITELY make sure before you take the plunge.
    Last edited by Reed; 03-09-2011 at 05:56 PM.

FLdave is offline New Member
    what kind of shoulder surgery? I think proper (natural) rehab is critical man...you could chance another surgery if you don't.

Cheers for the replies, yeah I'm gonna be back to full strength before getting involved, I had my laberum reconnected (the socket) and one of the tendons tightened nothing too major. I'm 25 yrs old and have been 'properly weight training' for about six years but have never been particularly strong or big for my build. Basically just looking to shred this fat and then work on the strength which again will allow my shoulder to be totally repaired. Cheers

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big123dave View Post
    Cheers for the replies, yeah I'm gonna be back to full strength before getting involved, I had my laberum reconnected (the socket) and one of the tendons tightened nothing too major. I'm 25 yrs old and have been 'properly weight training' for about six years but have never been particularly strong or big for my build. Basically just looking to shred this fat and then work on the strength which again will allow my shoulder to be totally repaired. Cheers
    You joined yesterday stating you were 24....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You joined yesterday stating you were 24....
    Hey mate, time is relative...

Perhaps he is writing from a different galaxy.

Ok I'm 24 yrs 8 months and 20 days old, by the time I source the stuff and get on with it I will be 25. Cheers tho guys much appreciated

Dave (from earth)

Thread Information