jel2190 is offline New Member

To Lift or not to lift?

Been lifting most of my 39 years. Summer 10' best shape of my life. 5'8 178 31" waist, bench was 295 and I looked good. Had some torn ligaments in wrist kept me away for a while then surgury in December. Recovering nicely and doing some lifting and cardio but went to Dr. today and was up to 196. If my goal is just to lean out am i better of doing nothing but cardio or will lifting and the fact that muscle burns more fat be better. Oh did I mention Cruise in July.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To Lift or not to lift?-untitled.jpg  

yellowcabs is offline New Member
    Do both. I would go cardio heavy, but I wouldn't stop lifting.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would keep lifting and clean my diet and cardio, and your crusie ship will have a gym and a huge deck to run around enjoy your cruise lol

Absolutely do both if you can. Silly question. Lift.

jel2190 is offline New Member
    The deal is the cardio we have been doing is a boxing type workout at least 1-1/2 hours 3 days a week and it is kicking my ass and I like to lift 4:30am so getting up after the night before cardio has been tough to say the least. Guess I will just have to push through it and stop whining like a "bitch".. Thanks

Thread Information