Thedud3 is offline Banned

Awnser if you know please!

Hi, I had read things about what is doing anadrol 50mg and his secondary effects.

At the moment I am at my first cycle of steroid .
    I have been using sustanon 300 for 6 weeks. 1 dose each week. And at the same time I just started (today)anadrol 50mg 1 pills a day, I have 33 days left of anadrol and 4 doses left of sustanon.

I just learned that sustanon is testo and that anadrol is a natural testo inhibitor.
    If I am using both at the same time can my natural testo aint come back again by itself or can I have big probleme with my testo?

After this one I am waiting 5 months until next cycle.

Is it ok to take both and to keep my body out of, testo\natural testo that my body is making, problems?

What are my choice for a good PCT for this?

Thank you for soon awnser
    The dude
    Last edited by Thedud3; 03-10-2011 at 12:05 AM.

And I am 19, major in my country. 5' 9" 182 lbs atm

bobshoe is offline New Member
    For the PCT have a look there is a special section with alot of good info.

And for the steroid ? Is it ok to take those two at the same time or they are causing problems or ..????

bobshoe is offline New Member
    Honestly dude you should google abit more about steroid . There is plenty of good info on here to. I wont start bashing you here like others would. Anadrol is usually taken at the beginning of a cycle. As a kickstart because the test your using takes a few weeks to kick in. Thats why you use orals as kickstart. So yeah its ok to run both make sure you have a good PCT.

Thank you i'll sleep better now that I know that I can so both

For the google research, I did and find a lot of 'mix' but not the ana+susta :P that's why I asked on a forum.

schering is offline Junior Member
    I made the mistake of taking anadrol 75 (quality vet) at 18 too with test 400 and man I would slap the piss out of myself if I could go back. That's a lot man I don't think anyone should take that damn bull juice unless their goal is to lift mini vans. Seriously at that age you have to many risks involved (partying which leads to unhealthy lifestyle) and yea if you want to blow up drop that potent stuff leave it to the powerlifters and at 182 at 5'9" you don't sound like one (no offense) get dbol first before you graduate to big time stuff.remember your still a teen you prob don't need dbol or anadrol although those steroid profiles can make you drool from their discriptions. Be safe do research

Thank you for this comment, I have 33 days left before stoping my cycle ou think i should stop now and start pct? Or finish my days and then start pct, I read some topic for pct and a lot of people are saying things, shall i start my pct right after 1 week after 2 week after? If you cant awnser here ill go post in the pct topic

schering is offline Junior Member
    I've always been told 2nd week after last test shot to start the pct. If I were you i'd drop the A-bombs (lol) and finish your 4 doses of sustanon since you already commited yourself. Just hang on to the anadrol maybe you can use it later on when you've established a steroid induced frame that's able to maximize and handle the effects of the anadrol if your body doesn't reject it. That stuff is intense it really can upset your stomach and depress your hunger. Stick with the test and start your pct like I said unless you get better info. Try out dbol on your 2nd or 3rd cycle great stuff if its quality but can have sides if used with recklessness. Its best to learn from others mistakes before making your own and becoming an example and another statistic.

Thanks for the information

Thread Information