dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Post Cutting my first cycle short

So I am gonna cut my first cycle short at about 6 weeks. This cycle was pretty much taken as a bulking cycle diet wise. Gear using is 500mg test cyp a week and 100mg tren ace every day. Tren has only been used since week 2 of the cycle. I have good gains in strength and size but inevitably added a 2% bodyfat in going from 195 to 220. I am ending so I can run a cutting cycle early into the summer. Other reasons for ending are the concerns of receptor downregulation and total shutdown. I feel that for a first cycle I have gained alot of insight and don't wanna do too much too soon. I pinned my last dose of test cyp tuesday evening at 5:30pm and am well aware of the long half life. I am running the tren until Friday and was also wondering if I should step down the dose before discontinuation. I am on arimadex since last week at .5mg EOD to keep water retention down. My post cycle plans are to continue with the arimadex and take my nolvadex two weeks after my last test dose. I also have birth control of my girlfriends on hand in case things get too desperate. I basically would like some feedback on this plan and any suggestions that would help augment my pct success so I can prepare for my next cycle. Also what's the likelihood from others experience of dosages like mine on test and tren with regards to shutdown.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You shouldn't have used Tren for a first cycle, as we told you in one of your other threads: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cle&highlight=

There is no way in hell you added 25 lbs, but only 2% body fat. Sorry. Not possible.

Receptor downregulation? After 5 weeks? Rubbish.

You are shut down. You were shut down from the first week of your cycle. If you are concerned about shutdown, don't use steroids .

You dont' need to taper down the tren, but I'd stop it now, with the test.

No need for the adex in PCT, and I don't think you'll need your GF's birth control either.

Yes I agree tren was idiotic on a first cycle but we all do stupid shit even when all the worlds advice is staring you straight in the face. body-fat increase was not 2% that was a typo. Best estimate from my gf 4.2%. Alot of the weight is water retention. I am in no position to give a bullshit estimate of any lean gains so we'll leave it at that. I am willing to LISTEN next time around so I hope none of you guys out there have given up on helping me.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well you know what to do now. Research.

Best thing you can do now is stop the tren .

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    my buddy is getting rdy next week to run test p and tren for his first... he didnt want to listen to the 500mg a week test only.. He can have fun pinning EOD.

hey I was an idiot pinning tren every day. I honestly think some people are incorrigible.... I am a good example.

Thread Information