jg42058p is offline Member

Cycling Clen and Ephedra back to back

Hi,

I'm thinking of cycling clenbuterol and ephedra back to back.
    Doing 2 weeks clen , then 2 weeks ephedra, then 2 weeks clen, then 2 weeks ephedra, etc.

Does this sound like it would work chemically? I know ephedra and clen are slightly similar compounds (meaning, I've heard to need to take benadryl to downgrade your tolerance to it).

Lost majority of my fat and now am trying to lose the sticky fat remaining. I'm not using steroids .

PaddyOLantern is offline New Member
    EC stack hits a lot more receptors than Clen but still hits the Beta-2s, based on what I've read. If that's true, you're only wasting your money.

Also, there's another thread that I just posted in that dispels the Benadryl = Ketotifen myth.

jg42058p is offline Member
    Elaborating my question:

After I come off clen and then go on ephedra, would the fact that I was already on clen make the ephedra less effective? (or coming off ephedra and going on clen)?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ When you stop Clen your beta-2 receptors are dead. Ephadra needs those receptors in order to work effectively. Basically you are stopping Clen for the right reasons, but then undoing your wise decision by taking another drug that works in a similar fashion.

You will never allow your beta-2 receptors to recover is you don't take a break from the drugs. Or, you can take Keto. Skip the Benadryl.

Thread Information