CODYP1992 is offline New Member

Plethora of questions :)

Stats:
    Height:6'3"
    Weight:210

Went to the doctor couple months ago and he said I have a mild case of gyno.. you can't tell that much in my chest but mainly just puffy nipples.. but, they are really puffy.. I hope when I start cutting, when it gets warmer, that a lot of it will go away..

Also, I have mild acne and VERY oily skin.. like I'll wash my face before I go to bed and 10 minutes later I'm starting to have oil again..

I'm leaning toawrds running the novice cycle I (from this site) when I turn 20... (just a age that I have set)..

Until I turn 20 I'm pretty much researching, studying, and looking at everything so I'll make the right decision.. I may not even want to use when I turn 20 if I'm where I want to be at..

I will be eating good.. no drugs while cycling.. and all my time will be dedicated to eating, sleeping, school, and training..

Some questions I have..

1. Using this cycle (Novice Cycle 1) will I keep most of my size gains?
    2. Will bacne be bad with these types of steroids
    3. How easy is it to get accutane? and to get Nolvadex or any other PCT stuff?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Mate your 18 years old and have so much natural potential..

Using aas at such an early age can cause serious health issues in later life....

Why not go and post your diet in the diet forum and training routine in the training forum, lets see if we can get you started in the right direction...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i grew alot from 18-21, bench max increased aprox 80lbs
    i used to eat up to 10-12 chicken breasts a day for months
    eat big and lift hard, u have the test in you already!

I understand that I don't necessarily NEED anything but I'm afraid when I do turn 20 or 21 that I wont be where I want to be.. I got into drugs and partying waaay to much for 3 years and now I dont even know if I'm going to be able to get into the university nearest to me right now.. my gpa is 2.2 and my ACT is a 19.. I just screwed around way too much and I was lifting like crazy before all of that.. Now everybody that stayed with it are making me look like I'm not even trying.. My diet is so on point too and they are all out eatin fast food and cafeteria food.. I bring my own lunch to school.. I make sure I get all my protein in everyday, and stay away from any chips, candy, or anything that could jeopardize my gains.. This is strictly for when I get into my 20's and I may not even want to at that point.. I'm just dedicated to researching and reviewing studies right now.. gaining knowledge is what it's all about right? people tellin me that I dont need to is just going to make it harder for me to get the knowledge im seeking..

edit: I'm not that big into macronutrients and I dont look my food up online or anything but I do read every label on every jug, jar, or wrapper and I'm trying to stay towards cooking my own food, but seeing as I don't get that much say-so in the food at my house it's hard for me to stay on top of my nutritional goals.. When I am living on my own whether I get into a university or a community college I'll be cooking all my meals and eating right.. I'm just asking that you dont treat me like some punk trying to get big quick thinking they wont have to work.. I know what I have to do.. Im willing to do it.. I just need the knowledge from you guys..
    Last edited by CODYP1992; 03-10-2011 at 01:37 PM.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    dont think your a punk, just think you dont need to juice because your natural levels are through the roof at the moment
    so why not utilitze that while its there, make gains that will STICK, and then cycle when your natural levels are declining

im pretty confident you will jump on cycle, love the gains, finish your cycle, see your not keeping much, get depressed, jump back on cycle, repeat

plus, your more likely to grow your gyno even more

but the info it out there, just read read read

alright.. my gf dad use to be big into mma in his 20's and earlier 30's but now he's out of all of it and he said he has cycled once or twice but idk what it was.. could be lying.. but what he told me is that once you do get off and see how you looked when cycling, I'll want to keep on and I'll be mentally addicted to looking a certain way, and I'll have to keep cycling.. so I guess for right now, I'm just going to eat even more and get as big as I can..

Thread Information