Rick1796 is offline Junior Member

When researching for the first time. . .

did you guys go through all kinds of indecission? Every time i read about a new AAS i get hyped until about halfway through it. . Tren sounds so beasty, oh shit can't have that cardio issue. Anavar seems perfect, crap i'd just have to sell a testicle to get a full cycle of it. Winstrol seems like an awesome drug, if i want my liver to give out and my joints to ache. . .damn. lol the list goes on through Boldenone Undecylenate to Masteron , all seem awesome and yet not. Fortunately it's hard to go wrong on the Test.

How did you folks decided on what you wanted? Mentors? this forum? Experimentation. . . .

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it simple and go test only first cycle . since test should be the base of every cycle it is the best starting point into the aas world in terms of knowing how your body will react to steroids

sublime_424 is offline New Member
    ya man I think its all on the people you know who have done them. if you look on any research page they are always going to tell you a massive list of worst case scenario situations when in reality, these situations are uncommon. Think of if you searched a page on alcohol. In negative effects it would list a whole page of things like, liver failure, heart failure, seizures, ect. when in reality none of these things are common at all (short term).

Advice I would give you is talk to a friend or two who have done the steroid your thinking of trying and they'll tell you the most common side effects your going to experience and I bet they wont be as bad as it says the in the research pages you've seen. Of course, every persons body is different, but it'll give you a real good idea and set your mind at easy. Hope this helps.

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah the Test is a given. really the only thing to decide with Test is how often you wnat to pin, and how much do you want in you. It's the other anabolics with all their varied abilities and sides and deciding how and if to stack that both fascinates and confuses me a little. I am not running anything but TestE for this cycle i just enjoy the reading and am curious how other people started.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I find, at least for myself, TEST is all I relaly need. Yea I have added some other stuff - but TEST was, is, and will be KING.
    Test Prop + NPP is still my favorite cycle.
    I guess all I am saying is keep it simple, no need to go all experimental UNTIL what your doing isn't doing what you want.
    I think I could be content on test only for years....

Thread Information