Thread: Day 8 on dbol

stephenw is offline Junior Member

Day 8 on dbol

currently on a dbol and super test 400 cycle,
    been taking 40mg ed and this is the 8th day
    they are thai pinks 5 mg and habe been splitting the dose up through out the day.

so far im not noticing anything really showing they are working?
    ive read i should be feeling something by now but im not getting any back pumps feeling of well being etc

im not sure if im getting bigger pumps in the gym or if its in my head.
    i tasted the pills and they have a bitter taste and are extremely hard to crush and when they do they break into chunks.
    should i be feelig it by now? or is it still a bit soon and not every1 feels it by day 8?

this is a first cycle
    Last edited by stephenw; 03-09-2011 at 10:02 AM.

day 8 on dbol

on day 8, also running super test.

thai pinks and doing 40mg ed

not noticed anything yet? should i have?
    no back pumps, bloating etc
    should it have kicked in yet or can it vary to a longer time than this?
    the tabs taste bitter are very hard to crush and when crush they crush into chunks.

i tihnk i get better pumps in gym it might be in my head.
    and this is my first cycle

bump

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I see so many threads like this now bro you are not only wasting your time but your money too and your liver won't be liking it in my eyes dbol only cycle is just a no go do some research before taking any compound.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats?

im not doing a dbol only cycle?
    im taking liv.52 milk thistle and cranberry extract for my liver

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you don't feel anything within 2 weeks it's bunk.

Stats?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    On 02/27/2010

Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    hi, i have been training intensively for 4 - 5 years and have hit a wall in terms of gains. i am 5ft 11 and 195lbs and only 19 years old. i know this is far too young to be taking aas but because of me training for so long and hitting a wall do you think i could do 1 cycle maybe to give me a little 'boost'
    I was thinking this ..

500mg Sus p/week
    30mg Dbol ED first 3 weeks
    40mg Winny ED last 2 weeks

Proviron EOD during cycle

Nolva and Clomid for PCT

All advice appreciated

yeh im 10lbs lighter than that now and im 22 in a month not 19

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Busted!

^^^^

sittinloww is offline New Member
    Breakfast: 2-3 eggs, toast, oatmeal
    Snack: 2 protein bars
    Lunch: 15-20 large chicken tenders, mc n cheese, protein shake.
    Snack: 3 peanut butter sandwhiches
    Dinner: White rice, red meat, chicken tenders, protein shake

Bowflex, free weights. I don't squat. Last year I weight 150 im at 175 now
    Without the use of steroids , just eating/working out.

I received a package from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for dianabol 20 mgs. Im 5'11
    175lbs. 22 yr. 4-5bf% I have been researching and researching for weeks now and still haven't found anything really usefull. I understand the side effects and stuff but I need to know how I should take this supplement and what test should I use with it and also, when should. I not take the dbol

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with D7M if your not feeling it within 2 weeks, then its prolly bunk.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Busted!
    haha what a shame.

Good luck bro, like everyone else said if it hasnt kicked in by two weeks toss it. Im currently taking dbol and test e cycle, dbol kicked in right at two weeks.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Oh misread and gear is shi** if u ain't feeling in two weeks that's the dbol btw

Cheers for replys guys I figured 2 weeks as well bur kept hearing people saying theres kicked in within 2 days etc

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Reply with quote not working for me again, so I will say nice find Marcus.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    can you post up some pics of your tabs?

bobshoe is offline New Member
    At 40mg a day you should feel something. Bigger pumps maybe ? Sweating a bit more ?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    I see so many threads like this now bro you are not only wasting your time but your money too and your liver won't be liking it in my eyes dbol only cycle is just a no go do some research before taking any compound.
    Actually dude is running Test 400 also

Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    currently on a dbol and super test 400 cycle,
    been taking 40mg ed and this is the 8th day
    they are thai pinks 5 mg and habe been splitting the dose up through out the day.

so far im not noticing anything really showing they are working?
    ive read i should be feeling something by now but im not getting any back pumps feeling of well being etc

im not sure if im getting bigger pumps in the gym or if its in my head.
    i tasted the pills and they have a bitter taste and are extremely hard to crush and when they do they break into chunks.
    should i be feelig it by now? or is it still a bit soon and not every1 feels it by day 8?

this is a first cycle
    When I take dbol it usually takes me about 2 weeks to get the full effect. I usually dont get lower back pumps unless I do Back Extensions, usually dbol gives me crippling shoulder pumps.

yellowcabs is offline New Member
    This is my first cycle running dbol (I'm also running a test mix). I'v been on 25mg a day for about 2 weeks now. I don't really feel much, no strength increase. My weight is up though.

Well weight could be up due to a few things: Eating right will increase weight. water retention, ect. But 25mg daily isnt really a gainer dose IMO. More like 50mg daily is a great dose to start with.

I am not sure the feeling you expect from dbol , but when we refer to feeling dbol we mean the sides, pumps, headaches ect. its not like smoking a doobie and getting a buzz. Eith er increase your dosage for another week to see if you feel changes or give it up.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Start with 50...wow, thats high!

I´m on day 5, 20mg/day, and feel better, have strength gain, and weight gain (4lbs.)

50mgs daily is completely normal, the high doseage ranges from 100-150mg daily. I have always taken 50mg daily since my first cycle. (this was 10 years ago) I was always told anything less was a waist of time and product.

Are you taking any other compounds besides DBOL ?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Hmm...just read a couple of days ago, that Dbol has a "saturation" at 80mg/day, and 6 weeks. Anything above this, you´re wasting gear.

I just started 11 weeks 250 mg E4D Cyp. Second pin today.
    Also running 250iu HCG E4D, and 10mg Aromasin EOD.
    Dbol 20mg ED to be run for 4 weeks
    Have been running HGH 4iu ED for 8 weeks, and will be running throughout PCT.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    50mgs daily is completely normal, the high doseage ranges from 100-150mg daily. I have always taken 50mg daily since my first cycle. (this was 10 years ago) I was always told anything less was a waist of time and product.

Are you taking any other compounds besides DBOL?
    I know several people who made decent gains off 30mg a day, and I've read on here of people who had good gains on 25mg. It all depends on the person, some people need higher doses, some less.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Well weight could be up due to a few things: Eating right will increase weight. water retention, ect. But 25mg daily isnt really a gainer dose IMO. More like 50mg daily is a great dose to start with.

I am not sure the feeling you expect from dbol, but when we refer to feeling dbol we mean the sides, pumps, headaches ect. its not like smoking a doobie and getting a buzz. Eith er increase your dosage for another week to see if you feel changes or give it up.
    I was expecting a strength increase and an increase in well being/confidence. I'v ran a bottle of test prop, a test mix, and dbol now and all of them pale in comparison to the strength and sense of well being I got from running Epistane.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I know several people who made decent gains off 30mg a day, and I've read on here of people who had good gains on 25mg. It all depends on the person, some people need higher doses, some less.
    I can agree with that statement

Quote Originally Posted by yellowcabs View Post
    I was expecting a strength increase and an increase in well being/confidence. I'v ran a bottle of test prop, a test mix, and dbol now and all of them pale in comparison to the strength and sense of well being I got from running Epistane.
    Brother if you telling me that Epistane gave you better over-all gains (not saying epistane is bad) than the AAS you were taking, then maybe you were taking fake AAS. or a number of other factors couldve played a role, dieting, training, sleep ect.

Rule of thumb, if a legal suppliment can help you achieve better results than AAS, then the AAS is probably fake or your lacking in one of the above said areas. IMO

Yeah I'm concerned that it is shitty gear. I have nothing to compare it to though. Overall gains are debatable, I definitely feel something, and like I said I'm gaining weight, but yeah Epistane gave me a much better sense of well being and strength increase. Diet, training and sleep has been the same throughout everything.
    Last edited by yellowcabs; 03-10-2011 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowcabs View Post
    Yeah I'm concerned that it is shitty gear. I have nothing to compare it to though. Overall gains are debatable, I definitely feel something, and like I said I'm gaining weight, but yeah Epistane gave me a much better sense of well being and strength increase. Diet, training and sleep has been the same throughout everything.
    Well that about sums it up then doesnt it? More than likely you had some bad gear, it happens to everyone atleast once, dont be discouraged. Just find a good source and stick with them.

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    I think that's a bit of a misconception. I've done a DBol only cycle twice, and got good, sustainable gains both times. It is harder on the liver, but saying that everyone will always just lose their gains isn't really true.

IMO I agree with you about the DBOl only cycle, having never done a DBOL only cycle myself, I couldnt ever undertsand why guys always said its a bad idea. IMO if you loose all your gains from a dbol only cycle then you failed yourself.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sittinloww View Post
    Breakfast: 2-3 eggs, toast, oatmeal
    Snack: 2 protein bars
    Lunch: 15-20 large chicken tenders, mc n cheese, protein shake.
    Snack: 3 peanut butter sandwhiches
    Dinner: White rice, red meat, chicken tenders, protein shake

Bowflex, free weights. I don't squat. Last year I weight 150 im at 175 now
    Without the use of steroids , just eating/working out.

I received a package from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for dianabol 20 mgs. Im 5'11
    175lbs. 22 yr. 4-5bf% I have been researching and researching for weeks now and still haven't found anything really usefull. I understand the side effects and stuff but I need to know how I should take this supplement and what test should I use with it and also, when should. I not take the dbol
    If you not see gains is because your diet sucks. You not eating 1/2 what you supposed to, you only have 3 meals a day, the other 2 are snack. You need 6 meals a day plus snac, and macaroni cheese is for kids, mean little ones, no offense, but you need research more and have a real diet, its not your gear that is bed, its your diet.

Back2Big is offline New Member
    Totally agree with Fetch. I did a Dbol only cycle back in the early 90's, cause frankly thats all we could get after a major bust in our state. I noticed great gains. Now it was my 2nd cycle so my body responded VERY well to it.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    im on day 6 of 40mg dbol and im up almolst 7lbs. I do eat 8 times daily. Around day 4 i had mild strenght increase and started to get the pump. And its not a dbol only im running prop and npp as well.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^those are fast acting compounds as well so tough to tell what is doing what for you.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    very true but i do have some water retention (using some aromasin now) and ive done prop and cyp with zero bloat...ive only ever done ugl dbol which was not even close to as good as the human grade im using now.

Thread Information