bobshoe is offline New Member

Vote for my next cycle !

I have 2 possible cycles on hand ready to be started...

I have:

Test C/Deca /Dbol

Or

Test prop/Tren A/Winstrol .

I never ran Tren nor Deca. I know that both are completly the opposite (bulking/cutting)

More Info: 190lbs at 5'9

Just let me know which one you would pick between both.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Actually both Tren and Deca are mostly the same, both 19nor compounds. Tren is much more anabolic and androgenic than Deca, and you can use just about any injectable for bulking and cutting.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    None of them

schering is offline Junior Member
    Cypionate , deca , and dbol sounds great (know someone on enanthate ,deca,dbol cycle making great bulk progress and amazing strength gains in second week) save your prop, tren , and winny for the next after your break. How long are you running them for? This is just my opinion but what do I know. ;-)
    I'd go with the cyp, tren, and dbol then drop the dbol at week 4 or 5 and run the winny after that should blow ya right up with proper diet sleep and good PCT. But once again what do I know. Have fun, you should post your pick and progress.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What is your previous cycle experience?

Ive ran 2 cycles. Test-e only for 12 weeks. at 500mg a week. 2nd was Test susp/Dbol . These are the coumponds I have in stock so I hesitating here haha

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Whats your age and bodyfat? Goals?

Why not just do another test only or test/dbol . Definitely not tren ..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Bob, stick to another more simple cycle for now. Tren is not a toy and no matter how many people are jumping on the bandwagon, it is still for the experienced user.

@ 5'9 and 190, unless you are sub 10% bf I would say you are a little light for 2 cycles under your belt so maybe if you stick to another Test cycle and maybe kick with dbol and focus more on your diet you will find what you may have not realised for gains in your previous.

Just my $0.02

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    creatine/protein/eggs, 12-16weeks
    PCT-Oatmeal and eggs EOD
    Chicken/Fish ED

Is trenbolone really that powerful you would need to be a fully established self proclaimed "expirenced" user? (I'm not mocking you) but what really makes one "expirenced" without a little trial and error? Not everyone has the ability to let a licensed doctor assist them. And there are a lot of guys out there that read all the profiles or buy the steroid bible (steroid marketing) and assume themselves as "expirenced" because of their internet knowledge and own personal trial and error. The way you just talked about tren makes me (and probably others) want it more. Like its special stock for the big guys. Seriously is it just not nessicary unless you have a good base established already because your untrained body can't use the full strength you will gain from tren? Or what?
    Last edited by schering; 03-10-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iGoHard508 View Post
    creatine/protein/eggs, 12-16weeks
    PCT-Oatmeal and eggs EOD
    Chicken/Fish ED
    Fucl<ing hilarious.

BJJ why do I get this strange feeling that you "ride the goat" or am I just analyzing your avatar and title a little too much? Like the pic though would make for a pretty cool tatoo with some color especially if your were a mason.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    Is trenbolone really that powerful you would need to be a fully established self proclaimed "expirenced" user? (I'm not mocking you) but what really makes one "expirenced" without a little trial and error? Not everyone has the ability to let a licensed doctor assist them. And there are a lot of guys out there that read all the profiles or buy the steroid bible (steroid marketing) and assume themselves as "expirenced" because of their internet knowledge and own personal trial and error. The way you just talked about tren makes me (and probably others) want it more. Like its special stock for the big guys. Seriously is it just not nessicary unless you have a good base established already because your untrained body can't use the full strength you will gain from tren? Or what?
    its not that its an "elitest" compound... its sides are known to be the worst. Its not something to screw around with. Its not like Tren will do 5 x more than test or some miracle drug.

The reason we use the term "erpeienced user" is because when you have worked your way through the compounds, you know how your body reacts to each and if you can handle the increase in sides that come from the harsher gear.

ex of progressive cycling

cycle 1

Test Alone

cycle 2

test and dbol

(many people say this is enough for their cycling needs for years as far as the compounds to use)

cycle 3

Test and deca

Do you see how this is going?

Its difficult to explain to some people, but when you start adding a bunch of compounds at once you dont know what to do to ****er any nasty sides. If you run a single compound first time out and have a reaction, you know thats not for you. Next cycle, try something different. But if you try several compounds and have a reaction, which one do you remove? This is where the epxerience comes in. Experience also usually equates to a lot more knowledge than just injecting something into your body. A lot of time to research, understand and have proper protocols in place in case something does go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    its not that its an "elitest" compound... its sides are known to be the worst. Its not something to screw around with. Its not like Tren will do 5 x more than test or some miracle drug.

The reason we use the term "erpeienced user" is because when you have worked your way through the compounds, you know how your body reacts to each and if you can handle the increase in sides that come from the harsher gear.

ex of progressive cycling

cycle 1

Test Alone

cycle 2

test and dbol

(many people say this is enough for their cycling needs for years as far as the compounds to use)

cycle 3

Test and deca

Do you see how this is going?

Its difficult to explain to some people, but when you start adding a bunch of compounds at once you dont know what to do to ****er any nasty sides. If you run a single compound first time out and have a reaction, you know thats not for you. Next cycle, try something different. But if you try several compounds and have a reaction, which one do you remove? This is where the epxerience comes in. Experience also usually equates to a lot more knowledge than just injecting something into your body. A lot of time to research, understand and have proper protocols in place in case something does go wrong.
    Well said thank you, please understand this is how I weed out the bullshitters. You could'nt have explained it better.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    BJJ why do I get this strange feeling that you "ride the goat" or am I just analyzing your avatar and title a little too much? Like the pic though would make for a pretty cool tatoo with some color especially if your were a mason.
    I am sorry but not able to get your sarcasm, if any.

No sarcasm, nevermind.

iGoHard508 is offline Junior Member
    "ride the goat"... LOL

Wow guys thanks for the help but that wasnt my point there. Yeah im not a big guy at 190lbs at 5'9. Like alot of bro I ****ed up my first cycle. Second was way better. We learn from mistakes I guess.

So yeah thats the compounds I have on hands.

Thread Information