FinaKat is offline Junior Member

Loooong Cycle Need Help with PCT!!

Here was my cycle (I know this cycle seems poorly planned, but all my gear and pct was stolen TWICE and I had no choice but to keep going again until I could get some legit PCT.

Test Cyp 250mg/wk 8 weeks
    Sustanon @ 500mg/wk 8 weeks
    Test Enanthate @ 500mg wk/ 5 Weeks
    Test E @ 250mg / 3 weeks

32 Weeks in total (no HCG ) I took my last shot of Test Enanthate 2 weeks ago, I have alot of clomid and nolva. Started with PCT 1 week after the last shot of Enanthate @ Clomid 100mg tablets/ED and Nolvadex 40mg ED Tomorrow will be my 7th day of Clomid @ 100mg. Sex drive noticeably lower, just wondering what you all think. Probably should have waited 2 weeks to start PCT eh? Get back to me folks let me know if I totally screwed up and am in trouble. Thanks a bunch!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    How did you get gear stolen? You have some shady flat mates?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Ok what are you asking exactly?

Trying to clear some things up

You were on cycle for 32 weeks (no HCG ) and now just came off?

Yes I just came off and waited one week before starting clomid 100mg ed and nolva 40mg ed...how long should I go?? Is it bad that I only waited a week before pct? ?? Give me some pct advice

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Umm I wouldn't worry to much about the time you start your PCT but the fact you went 32 weeks without HCG . This is where you messed up BIG time

Here research: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...dated-08-12-09)

You can go to the man himself on PCT advice: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

I'd go for 6 weeks at least. YOU NEED BLOOD WORK THOUGH!!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Yes, definitely blood work.

Yeah no doubt, so what would you say? 6 weeks, 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva first 14 days?? then 50mg clomid for the last 4 weeks no? and 20mg nolva?

Six weeks okay cool, and what would you recommend for the dosaging over those weeks? cotinue with the 100mg of clmid an 40mg of olva until I've hit day 14 of PCT and then take 50mg clomd and 50mg nolvadex from then on out, until six weeks is up no?? And yes definitely bloodwork ... my libido is rather low, I can still get it up though if I try or if im doing something with a chick, other than that mainly flaccid at all times...im almost 24. Any guesstimate as to how long before returning back to normal??

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaKat View Post
    Six weeks okay cool, and what would you recommend for the dosaging over those weeks? cotinue with the 100mg of clmid an 40mg of olva until I've hit day 14 of PCT and then take 50mg clomd and 50mg nolvadex from then on out, until six weeks is up no?? And yes definitely bloodwork ... my libido is rather low, I can still get it up though if I try or if im doing something with a chick, other than that mainly flaccid at all times...im almost 24. Any guesstimate as to how long before returning back to normal??
    Get blood work 4-6 AFTER finishing your PCT. That will give you the indication of how your recovering, everyone is different. if its bad most people recover within 6months to 1 yr.

bump

Big Ron - thanks guy, and as far as the dosage and compounds is that fine for pct....what ive been taking

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    damn did you atleast get good gains?

RipTheJacker is offline New Member
    yeah what were gains like?

Thread Information