Jiesel is offline Associate Member

Gyno During Cycle

Hello All,

First of all, thank you for your help. I have done alot of research on this topic and I want to make sure I am correct on usage before ordering new products. I am at the end of my 5th week of 500MG/Week Test E, Weeks 1-5 50MG Dbol /Day.

I'v noticed a dime sized lump under my right nippe. Its sensitive and slightly puffy but other then that no other problems. I have Nolva on hand which was for PCT but because of the potential gyno lump I took my first dose of 60MG last night. From what I read this was the right course of action. I did alot of research today and came up with some confusion because of multiple opinions on the use of Ldex, Letro, Nolva and such for gyno.

Im geting ready to order from our board sponsors Ar and wanted to check before hand. I need to def order more Nolva for this gyno situation and then to continue at the cycles end for PCT. Should I order Nolva only and run that all the way through PCT or should I order Letro and Ldex and start those? What would be the best thing to do in this situation?

Also I see the Nolva wont take away the lump only Letro will, but It will also effect my gains. Should I order Letro but wait until the cycle is over until I use the Letro to remove the lump? Thanks for your help

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    BUMP, really hopin to order tonight, hopefully theres someone with some knowledge on this topic...

Letro will work on the gyno. It's harsh so just take it long enough to get rid of the gyno.

JCB-MMA is offline New Member
    novla is really good keep taking it also as scotchguard rightly stated letro will help alot but dont take it longer than you need to

Thread Information