johnjohny is offline Associate Member

My calf hurts soooo bad

I took a shot of primo and prop for the first time in my calfs half a shot in each not sure how well I shook it together basically both my calfs are killing me it took a day to cripple me and I walked all day on it at work now I'm crippled I can barely bend or walk on my right leg the gears good cause iv taken like 4 other shots no problem
    Why am I cropped by this shot and how long are my calfs gonna feel like there gonna burst or rip apart I need to be able to train and work

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NEVER pin calves. Lesson learned?

RipTheJacker is offline New Member
    I had a buddy who pinned his calves once. Couldnt walk for 3 days had to drag his leg everywhere he went lol

**** bro that's were I'm at rightnow it hurts to even stand up I'll never ever do that again I feel like a dumbass

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why are you injecting your calf?

Idk shits and giggles thought if there was an off chance of helping my calfs get bigger why not but I didn't know it would cripple me so bad it was a mistake for sure I was fine the first day it was the second day after the shot I got all messed up anything I can do to make this better quicker

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop in the calf,,,, I'll bet that does hurt.
    You'll survive. The pain will eventually go away.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    Idk shits and giggles thought if there was an off chance of helping my calfs get bigger why not but I didn't know it would cripple me so bad it was a mistake for sure I was fine the first day it was the second day after the shot I got all messed up anything I can do to make this better quicker
    shits and giggles? nice reason there.

Age stats?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can see no reason to ever try this. I have never heard good feedback from calf shots.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    shits and giggles? nice reason there.

Age stats?
    I was thinking the same

Stats and age
    6'3"
    17% bf
    Ex d1 defensive linemen

I'll tell you though I'll never do that again huge mistake

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    some people inject calves...i was gonna try it. Glad i read this thanks for sharing.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats and age
    6'3"
    17% bf
    Ex d1 defensive linemen
    I love it your almost 300 lbs and your an ex defensive linemen at 17% bf and you pinned your calves in hopes of them getting bigger? lol

Welcome the Prop bro. The first time I pinned in my thigh, I couldn't walk for a couple of days. Calf must be miserable.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I want to say I read somewhere that injecting into your calves can cause severe clots for some reason...zZzZzZz now I'm gonna search for hours to find the article...

kick75 is offline New Member
    also first time­īs always the worst , after 2-3 time should be better just make sure you inject right, and go sloooowwly..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I took a shot of primo and prop for the first time in my calfs half a shot in each not sure how well I shook it together basically both my calfs are killing me it took a day to cripple me and I walked all day on it at work now I'm crippled I can barely bend or walk on my right leg the gears good cause iv taken like 4 other shots no problem
    Why am I cropped by this shot and how long are my calfs gonna feel like there gonna burst or rip apart I need to be able to train and work
    I learned years ago not to inject anything into my calves. Even IGF1LR3 in insulin pins killed me.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    damn i couldnt imagine pinning there fck that glutes way too easy

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is NO good reason to pin your calves, and tons of good reasons not to (besides the crippling pain). Pinning an extremity with poor blood-flow is a great way to develop an infection that requires amputation. Less bloodflow= less antibodies= less resistance to infection and killer abscesses.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Welcome the Prop bro. The first time I pinned in my thigh, I couldn't walk for a couple of days. Calf must be miserable.
    AGREED! First time i pinned shoulder with prop i couldnt sleep on that side of my body it hurt so bad..after a couple weeks the pain gets better. I could shoot prop now with virtually no pain. But those first shots were the worst!! So calves are already a touchy subject to inject in and it being prop...YIKES not a good combo. Lesson learned. stick to shoulders and thighs....glutes are good too. Actually i used to love shooting trics with prop. I dunno but for some reason my trics really did great with prop injections.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Why would you ever pin calves?

Thread Information