Johnybravo75 is offline Junior Member

30 day Blast Ideas

Im currently on TRT of 150mg test cyp weekly, Im looking to add to that for 30days before i leave for vacation. Ive been dieting and losing weight for the past 3wks and now i want to harden up and lean out more. Any suggestions on what to blast with that will act fast and get out of my system fast? i was thinking either tren a or winny for 30days. or possibly test prop. what do you guys think? thanks in advance.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Have you cycled anything before?

I would think you could do all kinds of stuff. Tren and winny both are pretty harsh.

Test propionate would be work nice, even less pins per week that tren and winny.

T-bol might be nice for you for 30 days.

Hmm....so what type of pct should he use?

If he did tbol while getting the 150mg cyp/week, would he even need a pct if he stayed on his trt?
    He's already shut down from the cyp anyway right?
    Last edited by warren916; 03-11-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post

I would think you could do all kinds of stuff. Tren and winny both are pretty harsh.

Test propionate would be work nice, even less pins per week that tren and winny.

If he did tbol while getting the 150mg cyp/week, would he even need a pct if he stayed on his trt?
    Yes ive cycled many things, i just havent done a real cycle in over 2yrs and ive been on TRT for about 1 yr. I leave in 30days for vacation and just want to harden everything up before i leave. I dont want to have to worry about a PCT until i get back from the trip if i have to do one at all. I also dont want to do anything that will stay in my system for too long, because i cant have it effect my labs for my TRT. Ive done turinbal many times and have never needed a PCT, i just dont think that will give me enough of what im looking for right now.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnybravo75 View Post
    Im currently on TRT of 150mg test cyp weekly, Im looking to add to that for 30days before i leave for vacation. Ive been dieting and losing weight for the past 3wks and now i want to harden up and lean out more. Any suggestions on what to blast with that will act fast and get out of my system fast? i was thinking either tren a or winny for 30days. or possibly test prop. what do you guys think? thanks in advance.
    What are your current stats?

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post

No he wouldn't need PCT if he's on TRT. Winny isn't really that harsh, and how would test prop be less pins per week than tren?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    What are your current stats?

No he wouldn't need PCT if he's on TRT. Winny isn't really that harsh, and how would test prop be less pins per week than tren?
    35 6'2 240, bf%? I recently came down from 255 about 3wks ago from cutting carbs/sugar and doing some cardio

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Well if your BF was low enough an oral like winny or var wouldn't be a bad choice.

Well if your BF was low enough an oral like winny or var wouldn't be a bad choice.
    thank you, i dont know my bf percentage. i have some extra fat on my stomach and alittle around my nipple area but other then that im "kind of" lean i guess. do you think i should up my test also? or add some prop?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Posting a pic would help if you could.

Some prop would help, yes, but honestly it's tough to give an assessment without knowing your bf. It's a different story if you're 16% or 12%.

Regardless, I'd start ramping up the cardio yesterday.

Posting a pic would help if you could.

Some prop would help, yes, but honestly it's tough to give an assessment without knowing your bf. It's a different story if you're 16% or 12%.

Regardless, I'd start ramping up the cardio yesterday.
    understandable, I def have to start doing more cardio. i'll se what i can do about a picture, i would have to photoshop out a tattoo that covers a big portion of my chest/arm. thanks again

Thread Information