dharts is offline Associate Member

has anyone injected into vein and if so ????

I had a cc of tren and half a cc sust. Pulled back clear but after pulled out I saw some blood in bottom of needle hub. Now I don't know if I got anxiety or what. It didn't hit me for a minute or more after. I started feeling tight mid chest and it felt like I needed a drink and couldnbt get air. I didn't cough much maybe once or twice. It felt like burning from mid chest down stomach. Maybe gas. I am also worried about losing the dose. Thanks guys

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    were did you inject?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, If you're seriously having breathing problems, call 911. Losing the dose should be the last of your worries right now. If you're just having anxiety, then disregard this.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You probably nicked a vein. You didn't loose the dose. You'll live.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep tiny amount of AAS entered the cirulatory system causing microembolisms in the lungs leading to the feelings you experienced. If you had injected a serious amount into your circulatory system you would not be typing LOL.

PS The microembolisms will dissapate of their own volition no need for medical intervention. No you did not loose a significant amount of the dose.

I injected into the glute. I heard that even if you did inject the whole thing into vein it just circulates into lungs after heart pumps out I knew this before. Ove done over 100 pins maybe I saw the blood and freaked idk. I didn't cough much like I said and I've heard when it happens u cough like a mother****er. I heard when even aspirating itss not 100 percent you can push in more and go into vein. I know some people don't even aspirate . Just a little spoooked and worried I lost dose. That trens like treasure lol.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I had that happen a couple of times.The blood in the hub.But I didnt worry or freakout.Half of allproblems are in ones head.Relax Bro

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Relax...atleast u didnt cough for 15 minutes like i did....ull be fine

RaZr is offline Member
    What would happen if you injected into a vein as in 2 mL worth.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    If you want to be safe, when you ever do see blood in the needle pull out change pins and inject again. If you were in a vein the blood would most likely be forced into the syringe from blood preassure in the vein. Relax and play it safe.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    What would happen if you injected into a vein as in 2 mL worth.
    you would die

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadroljack View Post
    you would die
    you are kidding right?

Usually the effect of injecting a full shot of oil based AAS into a vein will be a trip to the hospital to treat the resultant resiratory failure which often progresses to lipoid pneumonia. After a few days in hospital you should be ok for outpatient and a couple of week of steroids (not AAS) and other meds the condition will resolve. Needless to say its not a lot of fun and one of the reasons for injecting slowly and stopping the injection if you all of a sudden feel a dry throat and constricted chest, or any other bizarre effects for that matter.

I have

OMG edit didnt work. Okay long story short...had a buddy inject tren a in vein, was on the floor coughing could barely breath for about 20 min. I shot test e just a little bit into a vein started coughing for about 15 min but could breath fine, just a funky feeling in my chest. But it soon went away and i went to workout. I think ull b fine if your still responding to us. And i doubt the whole 2 ml went into a vein. Always Aspirate before injecting!!

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Rmwud this only happen if u didn't aspirated guys?

Oops, meant wud this only happen if u didn't aspirated? And when u pull bak on plunger, how far do u pull?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    OMG edit didnt work. Okay long story short...had a buddy inject tren a in vein, was on the floor coughing could barely breath for about 20 min. I shot test e just a little bit into a vein started coughing for about 15 min but could breath fine, just a funky feeling in my chest. But it soon went away and i went to workout. I think ull b fine if your still responding to us. And i doubt the whole 2 ml went into a vein. Always Aspirate before injecting!!
    Wait, you mainlined, tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Oops, meant wud this only happen if u didn't aspirated? And when u pull bak on plunger, how far do u pull?
    Aspiration while a good idea, will only serve to show whether a needle is penetrating a blood vessel at the time of aspiration. Two things often happen, after aspiration the needle is moved slightly as you get a grip to push in the plunger causing it to nick a vein. Or a vein may have been nicked before aspiration on the way in then far enough from the spot of aspiration so that no blood showed, yet close enough so that some of the AAS trapped in the depot may migrate into the vein. This is why often with thigh shots you may do the shot succesfully then after finishing while massaging or when standing the tightness/dryness in the throat will occur.

The reason I use the term nick the vein is because in an area where you are pinning a vein should be very small in size not the 3/8" jobs you use when giving blood. This is also why its unlikely that you will ever inject a full shot into a vein when doing an IM injection.

And as far as how far to pull, all you need to do is give a tug and you will feel resistance as a vacuum is created if you are not in a vein.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I injected prop into a vein for the very first time 2 weeks ago. It wasn't hard to breathe or anything for me, but my heart started beating faster and I was fighting consciousness for about 2 min. Then all was well.

Thanks for that FFM, this all sounds like scary stuff, I'm gonna be starting my injectable cycle first time on the 21st march so I'm pretty scared
    After reading this thread, lol...

Question, if I aspirate and there is no blood is the only thing I need to worry about an infection? Although I do have alcohol wipes etc

You will be fine, as posted by many when you accidently inject AAS into the bloodstream a dry throat, tight chest, rapid heartbeat, light headed, non productive cough, whatever will result telling you to stop injecting in that spot you will feel like shit for a few minutes (2-15) then be fine. By the way I have had this happen twice with prop, both times it was just after injection and its really not that big a deal. I am 55 and if I can handle it I am sure you young ass can LOL.

Thanks again FFM, I hope so, I'm bit of a bitxh with my health so want to be dead sure on what I'm doing is right. Thanks for the replies. O and sorry to hijack

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This happens from time to time. You prob nicked a vein and then you most likely psyched yoursel out and thought you had the breathing problems. I only say this cause I did this myself. Thought I injected in the vein and went to work thinking I was having breathing issues the whole drive there and feeling flush. Once I got to work and started thinking about something else all symptoms went away.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    While I'm aspirating, I slightly push and pull the needle (maybe a 16th of a inch) to make sure I am no where near a vein. Not sure if this is common practice among experienced juicers, but it seems to works for me.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
    While I'm aspirating, I slightly push and pull the needle (maybe a 16th of a inch) to make sure I am no where near a vein. Not sure if this is common practice among experienced juicers, but it seems to works for me.
    Unless you have hands like Muhammad Ali, and move the needle all over the place while injecting, this is unnecessary.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    I injected prop into a vein for the very first time 2 weeks ago. It wasn't hard to breathe or anything for me, but my heart started beating faster and I was fighting consciousness for about 2 min. Then all was well.
    Last edited by eyepoker; 03-12-2011 at 10:11 PM.

karate-bjj is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my first cycle, I'm pinning every 48hours now sust250 and I don't aspirate , I pin the glute and tried to aspirate once, I just got a lot of air in the syringe so I had to replace the needle and start over..
    most times I pin i get a few drops of blood when I pull the pin out, once I got a squirt but never have I felt anything go wrong with the injection.

the syringes and needles here in Iceland are just to cheap to aspirate with, they arent tight enough where they connect or something...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a pretty typical reaction to Tren A even when not nicking a vein. Lots of people have coughing fits for several minutes. Tren is the only aas I have heard of that people react this way to typically. At least you know it's good.

The post I have read where people actually got some tren, test, deca or most anything in a vein are more sever. Most people complain of not just shortness of breath but felling like you are suffocating, heart racing to the point you think you are having a heart attach (similar to the first hit of rock) and typically ready to dial 911 because you are pretty sure you are going to die..... but dont and learn how important aspiration before injecting is.

Najeem is offline New Member
    this was a good thread for a researcher. thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Yep tiny amount of AAS entered the cirulatory system causing microembolisms in the lungs leading to the feelings you experienced. If you had injected a serious amount into your circulatory system you would not be typing LOL.
    Exactly, you would have a stroke.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Exactly, you would have a stroke.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Actually, although you would expect a stroke, its amazing how well the body does deal with accidental injection of vegetable oil based compounds into the circulatory system. I have done research online and in IM injections of test by nurses there is a about a 1% incidence of sudden onset non productive cough which they attribute to accidental injection of small amounts of AAS into the circulatory system. As far a large amounts of Oil being injected I have only been able to find two studies, in one a women was hooked up to an IV bottle and accidently injected with 20 ml’s of peanut oil based medication over a 24 hr period (can you say lawsuit!) she was treated for pneumonia and given steroids etc to aid in recovery and was ok a few weeks later. In another instance a male patient who was mentally imbalanced ( I forget the specific diagnosis) was injecting his scrotum/penis with olive oil to increase its size and injected a large quantity, the outcome was pretty much the same 4 days in hospital and outpatient treatment with steroids etc for a few weeks.

When I said if the OP had injected a significant amount he would not be typing I did not mean he would be dying, I was mearly stating the last thing he would be doing is calmly posting about it.

BG
    Theres more then oil in steriods .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds like a pretty typical reaction to Tren A even when not nicking a vein. Lots of people have coughing fits for several minutes. Tren is the only aas I have heard of that people react this way to typically. At least you know it's good.

The post I have read where people actually got some tren, test, deca or most anything in a vein are more sever. Most people complain of not just shortness of breath but felling like you are suffocating, heart racing to the point you think you are having a heart attach (similar to the first hit of rock) and typically ready to dial 911 because you are pretty sure you are going to die..... but dont and learn how important aspiration before injecting is.
    thts because tht even if you pass through a vein with a minute drop of tren in the needle tip you still will get the cough, infact you will get it with most if not all aas injections, thts why i dont inject with the same pin i draw with anymore. i had a bad attack with test p before even though i had aspirated and made sure the needle didnt move as i injected

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Theres more then oil in steriods.
    It's the oil that puts the strain on the heart.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    If u injected in a vein u would no about it bro

@lovbtys i have to agree i think its the tren . It has happened to me twice lately and feel like i have to cough a bit only with tren when i do mast or sust i dont feel it only when i do the tren a . I thought i was crazy when it happened and i just read your post and thought the same thing. I dont understanfd how it could do that

Thread Information