boxer08 is offline Senior Member

Swelling up from sust

Does anyone have problems with swelling up at the injection site with sust? I know it's common to have a little pip because of the prop but what about the swelling.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    is it red or hot? were did you inject?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    is it red or hot? were did you inject?
    Right glute, put the first shot in my left glute monday and had a little swelling and pain which has gone now but the right side is alot worse. Its warm to touch but not red, like the left side was.

I had the same problems with enth and cyp in the past. Everything just seems to make me swell and cause pain. The gear was warmed up up pushed in slowly and all sterile. Will my body get used to the stuff and not swell in the end?

knockem is offline New Member
    I have had that happen before and it tended to fade over time. I think maybe sometimes, you just strike a nerve or irritate one on the way in and that is what happens, as long as the dart was clean. Prop tends to do that when my body hasn't had it in awhile

Prop makes me feel like I have flu like symptoms. Give it a few more shots and see how you feel.

deadshort36 is offline New Member
    I'm on my first cycle of sust 500mg/week 12 weeks. I've been having the same problem. I'm only in my forth week right now... the first couple pins I had no problems. But a few times I've had massive swelling/pain/ redness. I hit my left delt and my whole shoulder/bi/tri/ was a balloon could barely move my arm at work there was significant redness wrapping all the way around my arm... I think the reason is I hit it once. then hit the same shoulder a week later and perhaps ̣verloaded the site... just my thoughts.. Now i'm kind of doing a rotation. left glute. right glute. left delt. right delt, repeat. and things have been going better... hope you figure it out

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    yes sust will do that it is normal, red hott for days after is not normal

TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member
    my first two pins have resulted in pain and swelling. it goes down after about 3 days and the pain is gone after about 5 days.. I think that once you get over the novelty you get better at pinning and ur body gets better at taking it and the swelling will minimalize

Najeem is offline New Member
    this is good info Im gonna try your rotation out and see how it works! thanks

fetti is offline New Member
    Is sustanon a good cycle to use and what should it be stacked with ? What about sustanon pills stacked with deca and clomid or nolvadex for pct ?

Thread Information