wewt is offline New Member

Question Daily Dosages for CLEN

What is the best way to take clen throughout the day? For instance, if you are going to have 80mcg in a day how should this be broken up throughout the day?

Blog Entries
    half life is around 4hours...and you don't want to take it anywhere close to the time you go to bed

Thus:

Morning: 40mcgs
    Mid-Afternoon: 40mcgs

And you're good to go.

M.F

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    half life is around 4hours...and you don't want to take it anywhere close to the time you go to bed

Thus:

And you're good to go.

M.F
    Seriously????????? 4 hours???????????? What clen are you talking about?

Clen's half life is 36-39hours so no reason to split doses. Take all at once in the morning. Taken to late will mess with sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Seriously????????? 4 hours???????????? What clen are you talking about?

Clen's half life is 36-39hours so no reason to split doses. Take all at once in the morning. Taken to late will mess with sleep.
    Yes, clen half life is 36 hours or so, you're correct.

I've got albuterol on the brain, i'm running it right now splitting it 2x a day, half life is 4-6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by wewt
    What is the best way to take clen throughout the day? For instance, if you are going to have 80mcg in a day how should this be broken up throughout the day?
    So, wewt, like dick-hole tballz just said, no need to split up clen, take your 80 mcgs in the morning.

And make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day, and look into adding ketotifen into the mix, to help clear out your beta-2 receptors. Make sure you are doing your research...

How long are you planning on running clen for? Duration? Have you ever used it before??

So, wewt, like dick-hole tballz just said, no need to split up clen , take your 80 mcgs in the morning.

And make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day, and look into adding ketotifen into the mix, to help clear out your beta-2 receptors. Make sure you are doing your research...

How long are you planning on running clen for? Duration? Have you ever used it before??
    Dick hole? a little uncalled for.....

Also, wewt, what is more important is to make sure your diet and training are in check or else it won't matter what you're taking. I'm sure Mister Fata$$ is not getting any benefit from his albuterol use because his training and diet are probably off.

Blog Entries
    Dick hole? a little uncalled for.....

Also, wewt, what is more important is to make sure your diet and training are in check or else it won't matter what you're taking. I'm sure Mister Fata$$ is not getting any benefit from his albuterol use because his training and diet are probably off.

Just having a little fun with ya, tbag.. oops, tballz.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member

Thus:

And you're good to go.

M.F
    You really shouldn't give advise on potentially dangerous drugs, when you don't know what your talking about! Even if it was a mistake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    You really shouldn't give advise on potentially dangerous drugs, when you don't know what your talking about! Even if it was a mistake.
    The mistake was quickly rectified, AND THANK GOODNESS......heaven forbid he split up his 80mcgs daily dose of clen every four hours...DEADLY

I was speaking generally. If your'e not sure, don't comment!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    when you don't know what your talking about

Hahaha, i'm still laughing at your comment. Regardless of the half life, it may still be in fact a good idea for someone who HAS NEVER RUN clenbuterol to split it up throughout the day, in order to hinder some of the initial side effects that he is bound to feel: excellerated heart rate, increase in temperature, shakes, etc. Many people split up their clen this way for that very reason.

M.F

Hahaha, i'm still laughing at your comment. Regardless of the half life, it may still be in fact a good idea for someone who HAS NEVER RUN clenbuterol to split it up throughout the day, in order to hinder some of the initial side effects that he is bound to feel: excellerated heart rate, increase in temperature, shakes, etc. Many people split up their clen this way for that very reason.

M.F
    You just said "The mistake was quickly rectified" so make your mind up. I'll help you. The half life isn't 4 hours as you incorrectly stated, it's as Tballz said. He's the one we should be listening to. Do some research.

Just having a little fun with ya, tbag.. oops, tballz.
    I actually laughed out loud when I read, tbag.

Well guys i am glad to see that you have answered my questions. Not to mention, how very very entertaining it has been. lol
    I do have Keto and plan to use it with the clen . BTW what is the your guys' recommended dose for Keto a day. I have seen anywhere from 1g - 4g.

Ketotifen: 1mg/day and take at night because it will make you drowsy.

thanks again Tballz. Enjoy your weekend.

Blog Entries
    I actually laughed out loud when I read, tbag.
    Haha, i know, right? That was pretty good....as did i with mister.fata$$

I wish I could come up with a creative name for delta1111.......................................'p encil dick' will have to do

Thread Information