Cthulhu is offline Junior Member

Cheaper to buy online than local?

I've noticed the couple guys I talked to lately have been selling different cycles so I asked for the prices they're asking for some and they said (too expensive) for a 12 week Test Cyp. You can get a 15 week online for like (way less expensive) bucks...

Is this a common thing? Are locals (USA) always over tripled the price of online?
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 03-11-2011 at 02:49 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No price talk. Edit your post please.

Cthulhu is offline Junior Member
    Sorry about that

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    In my fairly limited experience, local is always MUCH more expensive than online. I paid some ungodly prices for some things locally before I went online. On the other hand, local has the advantage of not sending things through the mail (has its risks) and, in theory, if you know the person you are getting it from then there's a better chance of it being legit. I say in theory because that's not always true. But when ordering online, you never really know what you're going to get. Sending a fair bit of money in cash to another country is quite a risk because you may never get anything for it and that's just part of the game. But the prices are sooo much better it may be worth it.

At the end of the day it's up to you.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Depends if you have an "in". I'm close friends with the guy who runs the local UGL, so my prices would make some of you sick to your stomach haha. But generally, it ends to be cheaper online, but you have a higher chance of getting ripped because you have no idea who you're getting it from.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    when you say local are you talking about domestic sources or people in the gym? if it's people in the gym, then hell ya it's more, like 3-5x more. International online has decent prices but then again you have to deal w/being scammed, or getting underdosed gear, along w/waiting for the package which could take up to 2 months, plus factor in the chance of having your package seized. Domestic sources have great gear, some say it's overdosed, t/a time is quick & price wise, I find them very reasonable, some are high though but the quality is top notch.

Thread Information